What did Zader do before fix?

I hear a lot about how awesome a Zader lead was before it got nerfed or fixed, but don't really have an explanation of what it did. Seen a video which showed TM removal on basic but also worked on non Empire and Sith allies, is this all it did? Was the description on the lead different to now? Like was the TM reduction across the board then changed to Empire and Sith?

Thanks

Replies

• Tenacity up killed it. Imo it was never that good in arena cos of how long it took for all the dots to actually do anything meaningful. Others will disagree
  • The fix dealt with the tm reduction compounding over multiple stages of an event, mostly impacting Pit. The tm removal was incorrectly stacking upon completion of each phase, so by the time you hit p3 & 4 the rancor would rarely get a turn. Zader can still be effective in Pit, but needs better RNG and a stronger supporting cast than previously.
  • his lead for Rancor Raid would stacked and was a beast
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • The tm reduction was also doubled wasnt it? Due to him being both empire and sith. Right? My first zeta but it's been ages :p
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Flamethrow wrote: »
    The tm reduction was also doubled wasnt it? Due to him being both empire and sith. Right? My first zeta but it's been ages :p

that was the first fix, after that his TMR stacked between phases and palp's shock didn't trigger TMR anymore. The 2nd fix took care of that and now he's WAI.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • So they nerfed Vader in the past but haven’t and won’t nerf cls. The bias is real.
  • Kelban
    26 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    So they nerfed Vader in the past but haven’t and won’t nerf cls. The bias is real.

Zader was not nerfed he was fixed. If you read posts above it clearly says why.
  • So they nerfed Vader in the past but haven’t and won’t nerf cls. The bias is real.

If EA nerfs CLS, I will quit the game and demand a refund for all the money I spent
  • In my opinion, vader (and EP for that matter) couls use a buff to become competitive again.