Please Don’t Block TB Participation at 3*s

Why have you introduced a limitation to stop people participating in TBs once a territory reaches 3*??

Please leave it up to the guild to put ‘prohibit engagement’ if they don’t want the members to battle - otherwise if you login a little late, there may not be anything to do!!

Replies

• This doesn’t allow players to practice at all either and see where their teams stand against TB enemies.
  • +1
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Agreed. People would like to deploy, and it counts towards their contribution so people can gauge their progress,and participation better.
  • Mzee wrote: »
    Agreed. People would like to deploy, and it counts towards their contribution so people can gauge their progress,and participation better.
    Why have you introduced a limitation to stop people participating in TBs once a territory reaches 3*??

Please leave it up to the guild to put ‘prohibit engagement’ if they don’t want the members to battle - otherwise if you login a little late, there may not be anything to do!!

+50
  • Agree
  • + everyone
  • Yup. I was pretty disappointed when I logged in to find I couldn’t do anything except the special mission. I like to try out new or developing teams in the territories that we 3*
  • Agreed.
  • Ely
    161 posts Member
    This is just denying players that want to play their chance to do combats. Can you at least unlock the combat missions?

@CG_RyDiggs
  • Please please please unlock the combat missions
  • Agreed, this needs to keep being brought up, a lot of my guild members just want to play, but can't because of auto lock, please leave locking a phase up to officers.
  • please remove the auto lock when it reaches max stars.
    Or at the very least unlock it again when all the sectors are on max stars
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Yeah, one SHOULD be able to deploy, even when 3* its reached
  • Kughrak
    12 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Helpful feature isn't helpful. Our guild tracks activity by total contribution. Now I can't tell who is contributing and who is getting locked out. Give us the power to decide.
  • I don't see why we get a rank to begin with, since we get the same rewards. I don't care for the fact we can't play after 3 stars, but to maximize the points, I get. I agree it should be a guild setting that does that.
  • Last night was the first time my guild has run into this issue. I have seen post after post about the design decision here but didnt see how it would affect my guild. Now that it has I understand what the fuss is all about. So...

Infinity + 1 from me!

Allow only guild officers/leaders the ability to lock participation. You are denying many players the ability to participate in a guild event
    SWGOH Guild: Peace Is A Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065
  • Kughrak wrote: »
    Helpful feature isn't helpful. Our guild tracks activity by total contribution. Now I can't tell who is contributing and who is getting locked out. Give us the power to decide.

Yeah that is the biggest contention I have with it from a guild management perspective. But we take much more into account when booting members (raid tickets, HPIT/HAAT damage and participation, TB/TW participation, etc). Chances are if you are looking at the big picture (versus just a small slice) you will easily be able to pick out a member who isnt pulling his weight. Now if only we could get damage stats in the HPIT/HAAT raids in phases like we do in TB. THAT would be AWESOME!

SWGOH Guild: Peace Is A Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065
  • Agreed, it's bad enough that i can barely test my team in GW anymore since everything dies with a basic. TB was the once place you could gauge how well your team were coming along. So disappointing :(
  • Gankak
    226 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    This is the absolute dumbest thing they have done....i have no desire to do TB's since I have a job and most of the early phases I don't get to do kitten. So why try later.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Missed a few combats cause I was at work and it was 3*, by the time I went to do combats.

Please remove this lock. Especially no need for it on ships when there is only one node.
  • *1. They added some excellent officer tools, but this feature is just plain stupid and has no benefit
  • Why have you introduced a limitation to stop people participating in TBs once a territory reaches 3*??

Why? Whats the point in doing CM's when a terrotory is 3*. Just to boost your stats? I could imagine a lift once ALL territories are 3* but before you are hurting your entire Guild just to stat pad. This is just a little beyond me, why this bother so many.
  • Corvus wrote: »

Why? Whats the point in doing CM's when a terrotory is 3*. Just to boost your stats? I could imagine a lift once ALL territories are 3* but before you are hurting your entire Guild just to stat pad. This is just a little beyond me, why this bother so many.

With you, I don't get people either. Still - I also don't see the harm once all territories are 3* to let people do whatever they want, still think you're crazy to do those waves for no reason, but there's plenty of things I don't understand, so.... let the people fight!
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Part of the problem with the 3* lock is it actually makes tracking HARDER for officers. Take phase 4... For our guild, we're trying to lock down 9 in this phase.
    Ships locked out early... I think 25 people got to do the ship CM
    The South territory locked out for us with 3 people who hadn't done that CM.
    Now we're left with the middle where we're still missing 3 CM's total between the 2 missions.
    I have no idea who is missing. I'm not sure who to call out in chat to get those done and help us get the 3rd star because.... the tracking tools they gave us only list how many combat missions you (not sure here- completed? attempted?) did. About half show 4, everyone else shows 3. Which people got to do ships? Who missed out on the South missions? Who is left for the middle missions?
    So part of this issue is that the tracking numbers they gave us are useless. Would be better if they tracked WAVES completed rather than missions. Would be even better if we could see waves per CM... but ultimately, if you took off the 3* lock, I could just tell everyone to do ALL the Combat missions and I would be able to see who was still missing. But because they've locked out... and because the tools aren't as comprehensive as they could be... We're boned - no way to see who's missing and we miss out on a star because of it.
    @CG_Kozispoon
    @CG_RyDiggs
    @CG_Carrie
    Please let us manually lock territories and remove the automatic 3* lock. It's hurting us, not helping. Let officers have the control to lock or keep things open.
  • Muaddib wrote: »
    Part of the problem with the 3* lock is it actually makes tracking HARDER for officers. Take phase 4... For our guild, we're trying to lock down 9 in this phase.
    Ships locked out early... I think 25 people got to do the ship CM
    The South territory locked out for us with 3 people who hadn't done that CM.
    Now we're left with the middle where we're still missing 3 CM's total between the 2 missions.
    I have no idea who is missing. I'm not sure who to call out in chat to get those done and help us get the 3rd star because.... the tracking tools they gave us only list how many combat missions you (not sure here- completed? attempted?) did. About half show 4, everyone else shows 3. Which people got to do ships? Who missed out on the South missions? Who is left for the middle missions?
    So part of this issue is that the tracking numbers they gave us are useless. Would be better if they tracked WAVES completed rather than missions. Would be even better if we could see waves per CM... but ultimately, if you took off the 3* lock, I could just tell everyone to do ALL the Combat missions and I would be able to see who was still missing. But because they've locked out... and because the tools aren't as comprehensive as they could be... We're boned - no way to see who's missing and we miss out on a star because of it.
    @CG_Kozispoon
    @CG_RyDiggs
    @CG_Carrie
    Please let us manually lock territories and remove the automatic 3* lock. It's hurting us, not helping. Let officers have the control to lock or keep things open.

+50