Turn Meter Reduction Rebel Team

thejoker1321
14 posts Member
edited December 2017
Since I already have 7* Han Solo. I want to create a TMR Rebel team. Here is my Roster. Thanks for the help in advance

https://swgoh.gg/u/thejoker1321/collection/

Replies

• Looking at your roster I would say the safest team you can make is:

Teebo lead
    R2
    This combo is great to keep Teebo permanently stealthed so his basic always removes tm
    After you have used the stealth ability on Teebo you keep track of that cooldown and when it shows 2, then you use R2 team stealth and target R2

Jyn
    Her special removes 100 % tm

Rex
    His basic removes turn meter

Captain Phasma
    Speed down is a must and the defense down that phasma provides is a nice bonus.
    Victory march you save until a tm gets resisted and this is the backup so the boss never gets a turn.

Enjoy the full clears
  • Since I already have 7* Han Solo. I want to create a TMR Rebel team.

If you insist on creating a rebel only team, your 7* turn meter removing rebels are Jyn (L), Bistan, Han Solo, Old Ben, Stormtrooper Han. This would make a decent TMR team. You don't need to mod much potency on this team, due to Bistan's unique, Old Ben's basic and Jyn's leader ability. It's only really the two Hans that need at least 40% potency. Otherwise mod them with speed, especially Jyn.

Anyway, looking at your roster, a better team would probably be Vader (L), Tarkin, Magmatrooper, Jyn and then either Bistan, Han Solo or First Order Officer,
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Wedge lead doesn't remove TM, but he grants it to allys. I'd suggest to try:

Wiggs, Jyn, Bistan and raid Han. However, since that team lacks speed down and tenacity down it will require some crazy speed and also high potency for Han.
  • Kk if Rebel TMR wont work. What will be a good TMR for rancor then?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Well, which other toons do you with TM manipulation? Exactly! Not many options there (ST Han and Old Ben are not useful in the pit). The team, I mentioned, IS probably your best option. If you had Teebo, you could consider usin Teebo and R2 instead of Wiggs — but you don't have him.
  • Kk if Rebel TMR wont work. What will be a good TMR for rancor then?

The one I mentioned in my last post. As far as I can see, you have zeta'ed Vader's leader ability. A zeta'ed Vader (with decent potency), Magmatrooper (with decent potency), Tarkin (Decent speed) and Jyn (high speed) is the kind of team that can get you to solo the entire rancor raid with the right adjustments. You just need to decide on the fifth toon, and you have several possibilities in your roster. My first solo was with zVader, Magmatrooper, Tarkin, Jyn and Bistan. It wasn't easy, but it was doable.

It's much easier for me nowadays. I use zVader, Tarkin, Jyn, zThrawn and BB8, and put it on auto, and it finishes the whole raid without me.