Added dumb DSTB to LSTB

Leave the board open. It's simple... people like to play and that includes practicing with lower level toons. LSTB worked but you had to mess with it to make it as lame as DS. End the closing after 3 stars. We are all fully capable of adding and reading. Many of us like to fight because... well that's what the game is about. Thanks for making those of us who work the wrong hours unable to enjoy the fights.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub forum.

we knew they were coming, these are the tools they have been talking about. many people didn't like the 3* lock out, but it seems to be here to stay.
  • i disagree, some people must be incapable of reading because no matter how much our guild tries to make sure no GP is wasted there is always, and I mean ALWAYS, someone who just doesn't listen and deploys in the wrong area or wastes by doing combat missions of already 3 stared areas. Yes its unfortunate that you don't get to play all of the map. but if it makes guilds stop wasting GP I'm down for it
  • i disagree, some people must be incapable of reading because no matter how much our guild tries to make sure no GP is wasted there is always, and I mean ALWAYS, someone who just doesn't listen and deploys in the wrong area or wastes by doing combat missions of already 3 stared areas. Yes its unfortunate that you don't get to play all of the map. but if it makes guilds stop wasting GP I'm down for it

So reopen it if/when the whole slice is complete.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    snarzenal wrote: »
    i disagree, some people must be incapable of reading because no matter how much our guild tries to make sure no GP is wasted there is always, and I mean ALWAYS, someone who just doesn't listen and deploys in the wrong area or wastes by doing combat missions of already 3 stared areas. Yes its unfortunate that you don't get to play all of the map. but if it makes guilds stop wasting GP I'm down for it

So reopen it if/when the whole slice is complete.

seems like a simple solution.
  • Give the GL and officers the ability to reopen it but don't make it automatic.