What do y’all think about Rey’s kit?

Just wondering what y’all think....I don’t see it...

Her basic doesn’t do anything but damage, and she has long cooldowns, so when she’s on cooldown her basic isn’t really helpful.

Am I missing something?

Replies

• ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I honestly believe her true kit won’t be released until after the movie when you see her on screen fate.
  • Her cooldowns will not be 5 turns

Also, you are missing her unique
  • Weak considering she is the most powerful being ever
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • I honestly believe her true kit won’t be released until after the movie when you are on screen her fate.

Her true kit? So you think they will change it? Or add to it?
  • diangelo wrote: »
    I honestly believe her true kit won’t be released until after the movie when you are on screen her fate.

Her true kit? So you think they will change it? Or add to it?

I think it will be changed or tweeted to more closely match what’s on screen.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I don't think her kit will be modified, at least any time soon. Unlikely to be significantly better than CLS but I love her kit! It will make Resistance stronger
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    I honestly believe her true kit won’t be released until after the movie when you see her on screen fate.

You honestly believe they gave us a fake/incomplete/unfinished kit?
  • Her kit is going to make resistance far more viable in arena. Tenacity up was the biggest issue on offense before, but between irresistible expose, irresistible and uncleansable heal immunity, irresistible tm removal, and extra tm removal when other debuffs are resisted on mind trick, the rexs and chirruts of the world will be no problem.

On defense, her leader ability will make res much easier for the AI to play. Stringing exposes and properly targeting the cleansers/tenacity up chars before they can move are the parts of res play that AI can never figure out properly. Rey makes that moot so res might actually have a chance on defense.

I think she is well balanced and am glad to see a second viable resistance leader. Finn's fantastic zeta made the team one dimensional and locked all res chars into the trap of "you must expose or gain benefits on expose or you are useless." I honestly think new Rey was an elegant way around this...keeps expose synergy intact but automatically gives everyone the ability to apply it, while also making it irresistible so potency doesn't need to dominate your resistance mods. She is going to add a lot more variety to resistance and has opened up more avenues for successful future char design, since a good res char no longer has to have expose in their kit to be useful.

On top of that, she makes bb8 far more useful and also brings back the possibility of using scavenger Rey again. I am excited to get her into play to start trying out the possibilities... resistance might actually be fun again, and for the first time might have a little variety.
  • Also, the gameplay videos released so far show her leading res teams right through variations of the current meta with no problem. Obviously we need to get her in hand to see this for real and ensure we are seeing truly indicative meta teams, but I don't know why everyone is dismissing her as a meta altering char....even if she doesn't dominate it like CLS I think she has a good chance of making some noise just like KRU has started to do, and that seems like a very good thing. I really like this kit....though agree that for 3 zetas and requiring a couple hard panic farms, she could have been a little stronger.
  • Cool input swordd
  • Personally i am very disappointed. I invested about 15k Chrystals into the Veterans to get Jedi Rey at 7*. And now she is a lame Duck. CLS had way lower requirements and is OP like Hell. **** is EA doing here?
  • I honestly believe her true kit won’t be released until after the movie when you see her on screen fate.

she is jedi training Rey - after training there will be a new Rey - maybe jedi Rey or gray Rey or dark Rey or what ever Rey, but a new Rey, with new opportunities for new packs to sell to us ;)
    I am german, therefore my english is not the best.
  • I honestly believe her true kit won’t be released until after the movie when you see her on screen fate.

Maybe even a tag added, such as a Sith!