Which character would you relate to the most?

We all like to insert ourselves into whatever we're interested in at the moment.....gigity.....I was sitting and thinking about which character I relate to the most and am curious to find out about everyone else. I'm sure we got some keyboard warriors in here who will say "Vader or sidious because they're awesome and so am I!" But honestly think about it and elaborate. I'd like to hear your reasoning just for fun.

I relate mostly to Poe or any of the pilots mainly because we share the profession. There are no helicopters in Star Wars so it's not exactly the same but close enough.

Replies

• I'd say Kylo because sometimes I just can't handle my anger lol... At a very stressful time in my life.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Vader, I would force choke everyone.
  • Clones because I am as loyal as them. Also Kylo cause well, I have to get angry at some point :P
  • Geo Soldier... Cuz he reks.
  • Hendiju wrote: »
    I'd say Kylo because sometimes I just can't handle my anger lol... At a very stressful time in my life.

I can relate to that as well. I'm sure most can at some point in life. PM me if you need to talk to someone anonymously or just vent.
  • Randall wrote: »
    Vader, I would force choke everyone.

I forgot about that. Would be very useful on the road in North Carolina. Worst drivers ever!
  • I try not to relate to anything computerfication wise.. If I had to I would probably just call myself 2^64.
  • I wish I could relate to Dooku more, because:
    1. the beard
    2. the skills and style wielding the lightsaber
    3. the beard

But what I can really relate to is the fact that he swings between both sides (of the force). Because true wisdom isn't black or white, but neither or both.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I can relate to i88, I usually have great ideas, concepts as he does moves, but get taken out before I can use them. However when I do finally get that chance it's a omg that was great moment. XD
  • Young anakin (e1) with his mad pilot skills. That's basically how I drive.
  • Storm trooper Han because all I really want to do is cruise my hot rod around with my hairy buddy and pick up chicks! Then end up in someone else's battle just trying to make a buck!
  • Luke skywalker because I walk a fine line between good and evil
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Asajj Ventress. Because my employers keep letting me down. Also, I'm all about snarky remarks mixed with single-minded obsession.
  • LSkywalkerr
    105 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Part Solo and part Anakin. Part personal and part personality.
    Post edited by LSkywalkerr on
  • USArmyAV wrote: »
    Randall wrote: »

I forgot about that. Would be very useful on the road in North Carolina. Worst drivers ever!

Drive here in Houston and get back to me on that one.
  • Randall wrote: »
    USArmyAV wrote: »
    Randall wrote: »

Drive here in Houston and get back to me on that one.

Oh trust me, I know drivers are bad everywhere, I'm from California and I've been all over this country. I have a 30 minute drive to the airfield and I wish death upon 3-4 people every time I do the drive. I'm focusing on NC because that's where I am right now.
  • Not in game but Kyp Durron or Jacen Solo. I've been on the dark side and light side in life and I am not afraid to destroy anything in my path or any who hurt or threaten those I care about. Like them I can be overkill. My intentions are always good though. Always protecting.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    ahsoka, because she's got little to no life compared to everyone else.
    oh wait...i think that's a self burn :#
    Kxbavvu.png
    mighty chlorians
  • Leia... Cause sometimes I just gotta put on my slave bikini :-)