FOST in a store?

How come the hardest FO to farm is the only OG first order not in a store? Putting him in arena store would be nice. Not going to happen of course but would be nice

Replies

• He has 15 attempts a day without refreshes.
    (3 hard Nodes)
  • Rey has 3 hard nodes and is also in a store.
  • Nah, you have to do it the hard (node) way. But there are three spots and they give good gear, so it’s not a pain. Just be patient and get it done, it goes by a lot faster than you’d think.

The danger of a hard node farm is when you tell yourself “The event isn’t coming for a while, I’ll get it done later.”
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Nah, you have to do it the hard (node) way. But there are three spots and they give good gear, so it’s not a pain. Just be patient and get it done, it goes by a lot faster than you’d think.

The danger of a hard node farm is when you tell yourself “The event isn’t coming for a while, I’ll get it done later.”

Good advice.
  • It just seems silly to not have him in a store. There are several more characters with 3 hard nodes and a store slot. It just seems hypocritical
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Nah, you have to do it the hard (node) way. But there are three spots and they give good gear, so it’s not a pain. Just be patient and get it done, it goes by a lot faster than you’d think.

Good advice.

What I do is pick one character who can only be farmed from hard nodes at a time and just grind them out to 7, then find a new one.

Ever since I started buying gear from stores, however, I’ve been doing 3 hard characters (currently Baze, Milennium Falcon, and Hoth Soldier) at a time.

Good luck! May the drop rates be ever in your favor!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I've found this weird too, not to mention I hardly ever see him drop in chromium. But im only 15 away from 7-star so it doesnt matter now
  • Jedi_Bane
    311 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I've found this weird too, not to mention I hardly ever see him drop in chromium. But im only 15 away from 7-star so it doesnt matter now

Happy for you dude! I am so far away (160 shards) and i have been farming him since the last bb8 event ( he was 4* then).
    So yeah, any extra shards would have helped

I can see why he is hard to farm though. One of the best tanks in terms of health and protection
  • At least it's not Base
  • At least baze *used* to be in a store. Also baze is currently not required for any event.
  • Gawejn
    1105 posts Member
    And what about Sabine? One node only.
  • One good thing about FOST’s farm is his 20 energy node also comes with a ship, one that is only located on that node.
  • I believe @CG_Kozispoon is looking into Sabine.
    Let’s keep this thread on topic, though: FOST.
  • IgneoMorte wrote: »
    One good thing about FOST’s farm is his 20 energy node also comes with a ship, one that is only located on that node.

I agree that this is nice but it is well known that 9 A and 9B nodes are the hardest in the game. I personally cant clear them as of yet but i know some people can.
  • Jedi_Bane wrote: »
    IgneoMorte wrote: »
    One good thing about FOST’s farm is his 20 energy node also comes with a ship, one that is only located on that node.

I agree that this is nice but it is well known that 9 A and 9B nodes are the hardest in the game. I personally cant clear them as of yet but i know some people can.

You’ll get there, buddy! Best of luck to you!
  • Also, on a semi-unrelated note, FOST is one of three (four if sabine is actually gone from a store) crew members that cant be farmed from a store. The others being death trooper and shore trooper.