Gw, arena and cantina stores could use some love!

As a long time player I have every character farmed and 7* from these stores. It's been months and months since we've seen any new chars be put in these stores. Could they plz get some love???

Replies

• Options
    Yes, please. Finished Arena, a couple days from finishing Cantina, and if dark side ships would show up in GW I’d be done there, too.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Yeah, maybe not swap everything out of the shop but a few that have been there since the begining like HK STH Darth sidious
  • Options
    Or just add some new chars and ships in gw. The other shops have had some nice reworks lately but these few are still kinda just sitting there the same. Nothing new since phoneix chars right before the first thrawn legendary event.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    I say add VS to GW store - problem solved B)
  • Options
    They are due :) older toons and even new toons that fit more into factions than being arena op. Also don’t raise the token rate for them. Also if you plan on taking toons out let us know please, like before you do it
  • Options
    Would be nice to get more additions in those spots
  • Options
    Fotpfotpfotp is a good candidate for one of the spots :) ship included
  • Options
    Please don’t forget the mod store. The mod store could actually sell useable mods. Would be a great update to it!
  • Options
    They could do with adding some extra characters in there. May be a couple of the ewoks that have been around a while
  • Ironjehoshaphat
    335 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    +1 Please add some characters to these stores.
    Edit: Baze, Sabine, FOTP, are just a few.
  • Options
    Mod store? What's that? I skip right over it every time. Maybe when I can afford to drop 3M for one I'll start looking again, but spending crystals there is just dumb.
  • Zambor
    37 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Oh please stop, or they will remove any useful characters from those stores like they did with Baze and fill them with Mk IV stun guns
  • Options
    I'm down to just Poggle and Tusken for GW...and ships of course.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options
    Maybe the Nightsisters?
  • Options
    Feel free to wait until I have turned in enough dupe shards to have GG (44/100).

I actually hope it is by design to not add toons, so the shards can be converted to gear. It would really be nice to start farming gear in the shard shop and would make a ton of sense why gear was added, but more toons were not.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • Options
    +1 Please add some characters to these stores.
    Edit: Baze, Sabine, FOTP, are just a few.

You do realize FOTP is in fleet store right...
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    I'm down to just Poggle and Tusken for GW...and ships of course.

So true! - I just finished farming Poggle the other day and now finishing Tusken - strange how these are the last 2 toons to get farmed from this store, lol
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Feel free to wait until I have turned in enough dupe shards to have GG (44/100).

I actually hope it is by design to not add toons, so the shards can be converted to gear. It would really be nice to start farming gear in the shard shop and would make a ton of sense why gear was added, but more toons were not.

Absolutely - and why GW was made a little easier too.

GW was getting to the point where I simply couldn't farm for shards to convert to the shard shop.

So I started farming everywhere - so whenever I get free shards it is likely I have them 7* already and its easier shard shop currency.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    I guess they won't touch these. Look at players like myself, and you see why: my store currency is piling up, I use some excess for credtis and shards to convert to gear, and any new toon would just be immediatly farmed.

I would like the shops to only include characters and ships, and all the rest pushed to the shard shop. Credits, mats, gear, training droids.
    Banthas want to eat me, but I eat back!