Is t6 harder than t7 for the bb8 event?

Title is my question, just had a hard time with t6 and need 21 more FOST shards to do t7. Want to know if I need to gear/mod them better if I struggled with t6

Replies

• Options
    I'm in the same boat but ive heard its not too difficult. if needed ill throw my arena mods on them but i dont expect it to be too hard
  • Options
    Had much more trouble with tier 7, personally.
  • Options
    The were the same for me zeta kylo everybody else died he pretty much took out the team
  • Options
    Just completed final tier. Difficulty is roughly the same just scaled alil bit, but nothing to terrible. I used Phasma g11, Kylo g8, FOTP g8, FOO g8 (lvl 65), & FOST g8 (lvl 72). No zetas and only Kylo and Phasma have Omegas, and mods aren’t even completed in most, cept for Phasma who I use in HAAT.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • Options
    t7 wasn't too much harder than t6—it might have even felt a touch easier. My team were all g8 and level 85, but I could not get through t6. Then just taking Kylo g9 made a huge difference and I got through the rest without much trouble.
  • Options
    On both accounts I have done the event I found tier6 is WAY harder than tier7.

Tier6 starts with the resistance team starts first and gets illuminated destiny off the top giving then 2 turns or so before your first move. Tier7 they do not so you can easily take out Rey and/or Han before they ever go.
  • Options
    A lot of ppl have been saying 6 is harder. I beat 6 easily with junk mods on g8 toons. Went into 7 and got wiped badly 3x in a row. Stuck speed arrow mods on and beat it first try.
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback. G10 zKylo carried me through t6 hopefully he can get me through t7 too. The rest of my FO are g8 lvl 85
  • Options
    I had G10 pilot, rest G8, no zeta, pilot only one with omegas, put my arena mods on them and did on 3rd attempt. So not really hard
  • Options
    Personally I believe tier 7 is harder , but if you have a zeta’d Kylo gear 11 and up.. Your whole FO team can be destroyed and knocked out but as long as you have Kylo with the zeta.. He easily plows through them.. Especially since his zeta outrage.. You keep getting your health and protection back.. So I would suggest either putting a zeta on Kylo or get your whole team to gear 11 and up..

• Options
    T6 is way harder than t7. I had to retry dozens of times for t6, but completed t7 on the first try. I also completed t1 of the mythic event (which is the same as t7) on the first try.
    The key is the BB8 bug on t6. The very first action in t6 is BB8 using a special that should be on cooldown (that cooldown is 70, reduced by using secret intel). This way, t6 starts with all the enemies having hundreds of buffs, while t7 gives you time to kill them before they acquire those buffs.
    Also, t7 says "Finn's leader ability is activated", and t6 says "expect anything", which is also weird and unprecedented. Usually, "expect anything" is the last tier.
    I don't care if CG denies it because I've already got BB8 7*, but the bug is there.
  • Options
    T6 is way harder than t7. I had to retry dozens of times for t6, but completed t7 on the first try. I also completed t1 of the mythic event (which is the same as t7) on the first try.
    The key is the BB8 bug on t6. The very first action in t6 is BB8 using a special that should be on cooldown (that cooldown is 70, reduced by using secret intel). This way, t6 starts with all the enemies having hundreds of buffs, while t7 gives you time to kill them before they acquire those buffs.
    Also, t7 says "Finn's leader ability is activated", and t6 says "expect anything", which is also weird and unprecedented. Usually, "expect anything" is the last tier.
    I don't care if CG denies it because I've already got BB8 7*, but the bug is there.

It's not a bug. It's an advertisement. Event toons often have different/better kits than the player versions or just get preloaded with stuff. But what would the fun be in fighting against BB-8 to get BB-8 if he didn't unleash his big buff spam against you?