Request: GW Auto-Playthrough function

Just an addition to the QOL changes as of recent. As stated, GW CAN be mastered now which a good chunk of the playerbase is at that point.

Can we have a feature in GW just to have a full-auto function to go through all 12 nodes without having to monitor and open each chest and start a new round each time? At this point, I'd like to be able to set-it-and-forget-it.

Thanks for the consideration.

Replies

• OMG

This is ridiculous!
    Why play the game if you don’t even want to play it?
    You just want to sim everything!
    How about a big “I win” button you can press to just collect all of your rewards for the day!???!?!

*Not my opinion btw, I actually like your idea. I’m just trying to warm you up for when everyone else arrives.
  • Since they're intent to leave it this easy, I would think sim would make sense. Why bother with auto at all since it's literally impossible to loose? Just give us a sim button.
  • kello_511 wrote: »
    OMG

This is ridiculous!
    How about a big “I win” button you can press to just collect all of your rewards for the day!???!?!

*Not my opinion btw, I actually like your idea. I’m just trying to warm you up for when everyone else arrives.

How about making it hard enough to actually enjoy playing? That would be the ideal fix. This GW is no different than being forced to play LS1A without sims. It's too easy for enjoyment.
    OMG

This is ridiculous!

Haha I caught your drift as I read it, no offense taken. I know there will be mixed opinions as always but am utilizing the forums as designed for feedback. I still enjoy the rewards, credits, and the shard shop currency but same as the Rancor raid, I can still get my work done while it's on auto. Being able to auto things is something I strive for, because it opens my time to things like TB/TW/Arena(s).

Although, in-jest-to-truth, love the idea of the "I win button". Lol.
  • Teague wrote: »
    How about making it hard enough to actually enjoy playing? That would be the ideal fix. This GW is no different than being forced to play LS1A without sims. It's too easy for enjoyment.

Also agree, I had fun when it was 'hard' but I understand their solution to standardize it. It's a love/hate thing for me. It was feeling like a time-sink to me though, I've been playing for quite a while. And I figure if one can auto GW, why not be able to AUTO GW?

I'm not going to fight them and say bring back the hard version, since they said it's now standardized and that's their decision. So, in-lieu of that decision, I'm asking if I can just make it a bit 'easier' per-se. I mean, if you can do math in your head, why write out the whole solution, you know?
    OMG

This is ridiculous!

What is ridiculous is the new GW, I finished it all using just a couple of toons.

GW was one of my favorites modes of the game because it presented some challenge and I could fine tune my squads there, now it is a complete waste of time, I can just close my eyes, press any mouse buttom and still win it all.

• I'd love this
  • I, for one, likes the new GW. I used to be forced to used my Res team in order to win my GWs now I can pick up which ever team I want. I don't even have to have it G12, only a decent one is enough. I like that I can win using a Phoenix or a clone squad again.