Was difficulty modified on Light side TB?

Seems like the battles are more difficult. Anyone else experiencing this

Replies

• Not really.
  • Nope. But it’s only phase 2, so developed teams are still overpowered compared to the mobs. So I’m not noticing any increased difficulty, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t there.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Remember that in phases 1/2 the enemy has Orbital Bombardment.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.

I would imagine they were condensed due to the reduced waves, but difficulty should be relative. I have not run my CM yet, maybe I will get a chance tonight, P1 closed it too quick for me.
  • I think the last 2 light side TB have been a little harder. I'm running the same characters and have actually put more gear pieces on some of them. I wonder if the developers are adjusting the battles to make it harder. It would require us to make all of our toons stronger if that were the case.
  • Kyno wrote: »

I would imagine they were condensed due to the reduced waves, but difficulty should be relative. I have not run my CM yet, maybe I will get a chance tonight, P1 closed it too quick for me.

It’s still 6 waves. Was it supposed to get reduced to 4 like DS?
  • I felt like the first two phases were just as easy as always.
  • very easy, all the battles I fought were 6 waves.
  • Kyno wrote: »

Huh? Reduced waves? Still 6 waves...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

It’s still 6 waves. Was it supposed to get reduced to 4 like DS?

I thought it was but I guess not.

and i see no difficulty difference.