Are we ready for 12 hour phases in LS TB?

Onark
104 posts Member
edited December 2017

Are we ready for 12 hour phases in LS TB? 38 votes

Yes
26%
westengerElleMadaraA1StarLordZamborNorthropfryeTerlis_TelperionNocturnal_GlowVince211187ARougeRogueSpyro324 10 votes
No
73%
Zombie961Stevesaint74Nikoms565TheRevJCredDundadarrSamuraiBifidus_ActivusiAmRyCAlpine_CanuckWhenISayRunVargnorGhostTruckinBrtStlndSITHPLAGUEProximaB1_jhbuchholzCamaroAMFSawyerstoothGlobuhlTehol 28 votes

Replies

• No
    Both TBs are buggy and lots of other content right now. 24 hour seems right, if they retired the raids then maybe 12 hours would be fine
  • No
    I wouldn't be able to participate most of the time so. If it's 12 hours I'd probably be forced to quit the game.
  • No
    Two things :
    12+ hour shifts and International guilds.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Yes
    I hate the entire thing so much I wish it was just all open from the beginning, give us 2-3 days to complete it, then let it end... Not sure why the final areas need to remain locked if you can't get a star in the previous ones... What's the point? If you can't complete one, you probably can't complete the other either...
  • No
    Absolutely not. I can't even manage full part picipation with 24 hour phases. I need the whole time frame. I have players all over the world in my guild. 12hr would ruin us. So sorry that's not the best idea for everyone
  • No
    No way. I would be happy if they made it 4 days/phases instead of 6 though.