Jawa!

Drim
359 posts Member
Soooo I’m think people are going to run GK,CLS,Ray,R2 and BB8 as there new pvp team. I’m think it’s time to bring back Jawa #Droidshutdown

Replies

• #notsomuch

Sorry, but BB has been out long enough to have crept into the meta already if that were going to happen, and I don't think a Jawa team would stand much of a chance against just GK and CLS.
  • Drim
    359 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I’m thinking I would run AA,GK,CLS,HY and jawa #Droidlockdown
    #CLSAssiststun
    #stunsurprise
    #fastjawa
  • After having read the title and the OP's comments, I had assumed that the intent was to suggest we bring Jawa(s) into arena to counter what amounts to a partial meta team (GK, CLS, R2) ....just because ReyJT may or may not make BB8 arena viable?

My point being, even if the Jawas shut down BB and R2, how are they going to deal with GK, CLS and Rey?
  • Drim
    359 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    AA,CLS,GK,HY can deal with the rest easy. All I’m doing is taking out my DN and subbing in Jawa. I know AA,HY Gets a lot of grief but the team is excellent. It’s not cookie cutter so most people won’t attack it because there’s too many variables compared to standard meta. FYI it’s not jawa’s it’s just the one jawa named Jawa ;p the point is this “if meta” is going to start using multiple droids in Arena we have a counter for this “Jawa”
  • Lol...that information would have been very helpful in the OP....at first I thought you were suggesting fielding an all Jawa team in Arena :smiley:
    I saw a video about the AA/Hoda team; looks like a lot of fun, but what is it Jawa has that a stunner with higher success rate doesn't?