Best Mods for BB8

Finally unlocked BB8 at 7*, looking for what you guys found the best mod strategy is for him. Looking to solely use him with zFinn in HAAT

Replies

• I am interested in this.
  • Osik
    235 posts Member
    Speed, with speed secondaries, and then some more speed.
  • Osik wrote: »
    Speed, with speed secondaries, and then some more speed.

This +1000

He just sits there, spams his special, and then grants illuminated destiny. Attacks are just a bonus. You could add a set to add to his survival like health or tenacity to augment his speed set.
  • Yeah I noticed that, I just keep spamming secret intel. I'll try a tenacity set and speed
  • Even w/o speed mods I was able to fire off ID twice in one fight during today's Ground War event. I think he got it off 6-7 times over the entire 8 stages. If used with Resistance he'll get plenty of TM if your team is modded right (i.e. Poe is fast enough, the others have high potency).

If you're rich in Speed mods, by all means but for many of us - esp. those farming vets the next few weeks - I'd make his mods the least priority in a Resistance team. He's going to spam CDT until ID is up and maybe the odd basic (which, on an exposed enemy, hits surprisingly hard), so a grab bag of mods with decent speed secondaries should be fine outside of the most challenging battles.
  • Speed, and potency. Potency is less important for HAAT, but he does expose the enemies with ID, so the more potency the better, so you can get additional free turns out of that buff spam.
  • Thanks for the insight. Right now my Poe is 254 for speed. I'll see what I can come up with for bb8