Mythic Event [MERGE]

Prev13456712
CuzzoCuhnobi
205 posts Member
edited December 2017
The first order had 21 attacks before my first turn. R2 at 257 speed, Poe at 242. This event is ridiculous and goofy. Please stop with the preloaded turn meter.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Is anyone else having this problem? I've played any number of battles, but I haven't had a 2x loot drop a single time.
  • I’m getting them. Only specific nodes as you probably know. I would send a report to EA
  • The affected nodes are highlighted in orange twinkly stuff.

All nodes are not double drop nodes.
  • How smart does someone have to be to figure out that the highlighted ones are obviously the double ones?
  • B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    How smart does someone have to be to figure out that the highlighted ones are obviously the double ones?

lol... every time I see an insulting post in the forums its usually you. it's kinda your thing
  • Trollsbane wrote: »
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    How smart does someone have to be to figure out that the highlighted ones are obviously the double ones?

lol... every time I see an insulting post in the forums its usually you. it's kinda your thing

Bro, this isn't the first person asking this question. Earlier a guy was demanding his Krennic shards cause he got 1 and he though he should have gotten 2. I mean aren't people curious to wonder why thos highlighted nodes poped out of nowhere during double drops? Perhaps investigate for 2 minutes before you decide to waste 5 minutes posting the issue on a forum. That's all I'm saying lol
  • after completing the 3 tiers there is just 1 hour cooldown? Can someone confirm that we can play it multiple times?
  • Kenjamin1991
    109 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Trollsbane wrote: »

Bro, this isn't the first person asking this question. Earlier a guy was demanding his Krennic shards cause he got 1 and he though he should have gotten 2. I mean aren't people curious to wonder why thos highlighted nodes poped out of nowhere during double drops? Perhaps investigate for 2 minutes before you decide to waste 5 minutes posting the issue on a forum. That's all I'm saying lol

They wasted less time than you have...must take up your whole day bashing people online.
  • Woooo. The FO is insanely fast. I average 2 turns per battle attempt. Lol
  • Hi, I cant opening Tear 3 (Bonus) in this Event.
    In my successes, the rewards (3 Zetas) are not appropriate.
    Please......also I dont got the DS TB rewards.
    It`s enough for me. Help!
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    It’s rough. Two turns is about all I can manage.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Took 19 restarts at poe with 260 speed to get an expose off with more than 3 char alive before i got a turn but once it goes off you win RNG worth it for 3 zetas
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Yeah pretty ridiculous really, but a growing trend.

First the TW prelude, the DSTB. I know they want to give the top 2% a challenge as they're the ones who are more likely to spend money, but woof - it's horrible for most of us.
  • Win it and earn Zetas for the achievement!
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Took 19 restarts at poe with 260 speed to get an expose off with more than 3 char alive before i got a turn but once it goes off you win RNG worth it for 3 zetas

why can't I see my posts when not logged in ????
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    The prize could be a new car and it wouldn’t make a difference. I can’t kill a single character.
  • It’s a garbage tier. 244 speed on my Poe and he’s in the red before he can get a turn. Finn usually still has health, but I’m lucky if anyone else survives. What a joke. Not even remotely fair.
  • Go figure they’d do it on a weekend, too, so there’s nothing to be done about it. I am NOT happy.
  • Their entire team starts with 100% turn meter. After they all go, with all of their assists, they all still get back to 100% before my team. Tried 5 times now and my guys are all dead before they get a turn.
  • 5 characters in the enemy team. 3 have tenacity down. Poe taunts and every single one with tenacity down resists the effect and everyone without is exposed. This is one of the most ironic things i have ever seen in this game
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    It’s a garbage tier. 244 speed on my Poe and he’s in the red before he can get a turn. Finn usually still has health, but I’m lucky if anyone else survives. What a joke. Not even remotely fair.

true but all you need is one hp left and 2 exposers alive and you can still win... helps if BB8 survives tho

They won't get another turn.

• The fo start with full tm
    Then they regain their usual tm
    They hit you 2 turn.

If poe survive you can take the control
    Use zfinn r2 bb8 poe res. troopet
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    I tried manually 5 times, autoEd 8 times, then manually 3 more times before finally beating it with 2 stars. It's complete rng which makes it complete stupidity. The radars ate nice but as it ignores your gear and mods just makes it feel pitiful
  • GrantusMaximus
    265 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    What speed do we need on Poe to make him go first? In fact will it even matter?
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Officially, I believe there was a specific mention in the update notes that these tiers would be insanely difficult. Personally, I think it’s likely to require the absolute maxed gear and mods and still even then several attempts of a good RNG start-off.

EDIT: True end-game content
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • lol, haha my best team gets slaughtered before they get a single turn. **** ea, you guys are funny
  • What speed do we need on Finn to make him go first? In fact will it even matter?

You cant. The enemies start directly. (their tm is loaded)
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Fauztin wrote: »
    Officially, I believe there was a specific mention in the update notes that these tiers would be insanely difficult. Personally, I think it’s likely to require the absolute maxed gear and mods and still even then several attempts of a good RNG start-off.

EDIT: True end-game content

Again I beat it so no complaint.

I would mention I only won because of the expose mechanic....

All the other Mythic events will not have that mechanic...and if they are this difficult it will not matter if your G12 maxxed god modded... it will be impossible.

Thank heaven for Zfinn

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    What speed do we need on Poe to make him go first? In fact will it even matter?

you don't want finn to go first you want poe to go first and hit the exposes mine was 260 and my team was wrecked and barely alive before he went... but he only needs to go once.
  • This is end game content guys...
    Not supposed to be done by everybody...
This discussion has been closed.