Kylo unmasked shards

Bibtuna
25 posts Member
edited December 2017
Hey has anyone else took the plunge and spent 1299 purple crystals to roll the dice to only get 5 shards . It say you could get 5-330 shards my kitten I tried x4 and got the following 5,,5,,5,7 has anyone had success with pulling him? Why has Ea been so stingy with these shards

Replies

• Options
    Amateur mistake. The only players who should buy those packs are guys who are willing spending hundreds of $ on 1 character
  • Options
    Yes and it isn't worth it at all. I got 5 a free times in a row and was annoyed.
  • Options
    5-330 packs are only greedy money-spilling traps. They never drop 330. If someone pops up with screenshots of them dropping 330 shards don't trust them. And don't buy crystals. If you can't resist the urge to waste money buy the fixed price packs which give hard-to-farm characters.
  • Options
    Yea it drives me crazy thinking sooner or later I would get something I wish they would post the percentage of which you could get 5, 7 etc. if they did that I bet they wouldn’t have people attempting using there crystals on them
  • Options
    it;s like 99% chance to get either 5 or 7. You shouldn't have done this.
  • Options
    Bibtuna wrote: »
    Yea it drives me crazy thinking sooner or later I would get something I wish they would post the percentage of which you could get 5, 7 etc. if they did that I bet they wouldn’t have people attempting using there crystals on them
    CG are out to make money. If they posted percentages, they wouldn't get as much money. As they don't have to do this, why would they?
  • Options
    Time after time after time u would think you would have some kinda chance of getting something other than the bare min u would think ..... so basically no one has ever pulled any luck with these huh
  • Options
    Time after time after time u would think you would have some kinda chance of getting something other than the bare min u would think ..... so basically no one has ever pulled any luck with these huh
    There is a chance, otherwise they wouldn't be allowed to pull it. I've seen 2 people get legit 330s and a lot of 145s. The chance of getting them is unbelievably slim, however it does happen. The chance of getting a 7 or 5 is like 98% or something stupidly high. You should have researched this before wasting your crystals.
  • Options

you'd think, but look at it this way, if you had equal chance to get 330 as you do 5, let's say 1/10.. They wouldn't make money it's so heavily weighted on 5, 7 shards so if you don't mind 1300 crystals for 5 shards go for it lol. YouTube has tons of videos of pack openings where it's almost all 5s and 7s, some 15s... but you get the point lol