Training remotes.........

Abyss
1651 posts Member
A little help plz, unless im missing soemthing, we can farm basically everything exceot them. We aquire some from drops, achievments, dailys but thats not farming. And my entire team is suffering badly because there aint enough remotes to train them. I do everything everyday and and am always out of energy because i never let any of the dif energys run out and I can only keep 2-5 characters fully trained..............

What am i missing here??????
Is there a way to farm motes to ensure we have enough or are we all just screwed?????

I will add i have buncches of crystals an wanna open a pack but whats the point if i cant even train the characters i already have? Nee ones would just be a waste :(

Thnx

Replies

• What level are you? You should easily be able to keep your top 5 at max level.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Im lvl 42 now, i have tons of credits an as i said i fo everything daily an have never been at full energy anywhere cause I make sure to keep it used an regenrating............ 5 ppl is not enough anyway. 10 would be the bare boens minimum since u need 5 light an 5 dark to maintain both respective teams at full strength.

Seems like a major issue to me if u cant maintain 10 total and with no way to even purchase training remotes, seems pointless to even try for new characters since ya cant even train them. This is a major bummer for me as i was working on lumi and dakka but feel i shouod not even try for then since i cant train them anyway.......
  • Sysy
    307 posts Member
    If you see training droids in regular shipment, buy them. And if you can win galactic war, you get some extra droids still. The best thing is Sunday, when you can get extra extra everything from challenges.
    swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Sysy wrote: »
    If you see training droids in regular shipment, buy them.

Not any more. They always cost crystals now, and are extremely overpriced. I haven't done the math but I bet you get more training droid value just using those crystals to buy energy and simming a few missions. The droids give fewer points but you get more of them, along with a lot of other stuff.
    GW is the best source of high-level training droids. I frequently get 1 or 2 6* in the last chest.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • You don't need 10 at full strength. You just need them high enough to 3* the levels you need mats from. Fully maintaining 10 characters is why you're having provlems.
  • I have 8 characters maxed as well as 3 others three levels below them and I have a ton of training droids on deck. I'm level 49. Not sure how you're running into problems especially if you're doing the training droid event and galactic war
  • 9 heroes maxed for me. I have 495 1* 218 2* and 7 3*.
    Then I have 5 tries left in challenges for training droids today. And I also haven't completed Galactic War and I've got lots of energy.

Here's a tip you may not know. When training, don't just assign 20 3* droids then hit train. What you do is assign 19 3* then 3 2* then 4 1*. This limits the wasted training to a minimum.

Simply move the meter back one droid until you get to 1* to do this.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Sigh, yes i do do everything as i said lol its just not enough remotes to maintain teams at full strength an thats including the special sunday stuff. And to the point of doing galactic war....... Thats the biggest issue. Cant do well an get many rewards with only a select few characters max'd hence the issue of needing 10+ lol its a no win situation :(
  • Ive been completing GW every day lately and I only use 6 characters.Chewy,Talia,Sid,Lumi,Consular, and Dooku. It's more beneficial to have 5 characters maxed than have 10 kinda so-so.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Ive been completing GW every day lately and I only use 6 characters.Chewy,Talia,Sid,Lumi,Consular, and Dooku. It's more beneficial to have 5 characters maxed than have 10 kinda so-so.

What star rating and gear rating are they????

Also i fully agree. I have about 7 that are max lvl, but have another 7 or so that i cant keep up with. Issue is i can only get so far in GW with just 1 team and the ones that are not max lvl get 1-shotted at the time im far enough that my main team is dtarting to slip.
  • They are all 4* except Dooku. He's 3*
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Hmmmmmm ok cool and i just finally made it through GW today :) lumi will be unlocked tomorrow :))))))))