Bb8 foresight

So I just fought a droid squad in arena and the opposing team had a Bb8 with foresight. When I attacked Bb8, his foresight stayed and my attacks dealt damage normally. Is anyone else having this problem?

Replies

• Yep, I've noticed that in both raids that when my R2D2 assigns foresight, enemies are still hitting my foresighted characters, while the foresight icon remains until it expires after 2 turns...
  • Was it an attack that can't be evaded? For example, Grievous' basic or Vader's culling blade with omega
  • Raid Han, OB, R2s Burn. So many attacks with true strike. Just got to check descriptions.
  • Update, MY Bb8 is taking damage in the ground war with foresight up
  • ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Raid Han, OB, R2s Burn. So many attacks with true strike. Just got to check descriptions.

Very true, but Biggs doesn’t have true strike
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Omega_S021 wrote: »
    Was it an attack that can't be evaded? For example, Grievous' basic or Vader's culling blade with omega

Yes it's wai for the attacks you described.

I have noticed this behavior with bobas ship and his proton torpedoes, which should be dodgeable but aren't.

Maybe there are other toons like that
  • Its a bug, sometimes after the foresight does dodges the icon stays although the buff already applied. Happens a lot when i use Zader lead. after a dodge the icon stays on the opponent but its not active.
  • I noticed forsight on bb8 did nothing in the ground war event either. They seemed to hit right through it. Perhaps their attacks just can't be evaded. Wasn't sure.
  • Someone posted about this type of behaviour before but theyve merged it into the mythic thread?!

I had first order stormtrooper attack my bb8 with foresight up in the mythic event. He had foresight before he was hit, wasnt stunned, bb8 countered him and still showed as having foresight after the attack.

I didnt know if they maybe granted FO some sort of ability to ignore foresight for the event to make it harder?

But with others reporting issues in other areas it sounds like something might be up.
  • Same here. Kylo’s aoe went through bb8’s foresight on me
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>