Lock Out

ReVenGe_in_MiNd
596 posts Member
edited December 2017
Not thrilled about being locked out of content.

Fair enough you need requirements for different events and such. I get that. thats fine.

However... when you get locked out of ships on the second vertical slice of LSTB because its already at 3 stars is a bit of an oximoron.

First of all, Ships is my favorite thing in this game. there is not a lot of other ships content to play. ship challanges for the shards disapear once you finish them and all is left is fleet arena and dailiy challanges.

And besides that, there is only one ships area per vertical slice anyhow. Its not like a guild member can "waste GP" by doing the only section.

The communtiy begged for the Devs to give these powers to guild leaders and the community was (once again) Ignored.

Now we are being locked out of content because it seems to me the developers of this game are just far to busy to listen to the people that support them monetarily immediately.

Shame on you EA.

This needs to be fixed and fixed soon. Its a massive kick in guts to everyone.

Replies

• Options
    Yup
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Yusef
    42 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Not thrilled about being locked out of content.

Fair enough you need requirements for different events and such. I get that. thats fine.

However... when you get locked out of ships on the second vertical slice of LSTB because its already at 3 stars is a bit of an oximoron.

First of all, Ships is my favorite thing in this game. there is not a lot of other ships content to play. ship challanges for the shards disapear once you finish them and all is left is fleet arena and dailiy challanges.

And besides that, there is only one ships area per vertical slice anyhow. Its not like a guild member can "waste GP" by doing the onky section.

The communtiy begged for the Devs to give these powers to guild leaders and yhe community was (once again) Ignored.

Now we are being locked out of content because it seems to me yhe developers of this game are just far to busy to listen to the people that support them monetarily immediately.

Shame on you EA

You cannot blame EA and Capital Games for a problem if they are trying to fix it. Constructive criticism is way more help ful than just saying Ea is ignoring the community. EA made tgis page to hear from the community and if you have a REAL problem go contact them. I personally think that ea is doing wonderful. However, a thing they could work on is adding more first order characters.
  • ReVenGe_in_MiNd
    596 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Show me the thread then were it states they are "trying" to fix it.

there is no try there is only do or do not

further more they just added 2 more FO toons not long ago

your argument is redundent. move along.