Equal rewards for rancor

Pretty much half the guild solo rancor why is there no joint 1st place in terms of rewards teams that can do this are very dependant on good raid rankings to stay competitive but have to receive raid rewards for a mid 20 ranking as opposed to the top 3 and equal score. A joint first would also hugely benefit the 2nd and 3rd places in terms of player and guild growth. If territories can manage equal rewards why can't raid?

Replies

• Sir, if you insist on making sense I'll have to ask you to leave.
  • Easy to exploit. Let one person solo and everyone else log a 0 to get your entire guild 2nd place rewards.
  • So you have a guy Solo the raid take first and 49 Zero damage second place. Isn’t that the point of zero damage?
  • The rewards could then be dependant on damage dealt, not allowing 0 damage to exploit this
  • scuba
    14016 posts Member
    I doubt they would ever do it.
    There methods for tie's in daily guild activities is to pool all the top places and then divide by the number of rank 1 players

Example:
    10 people tie for first they add up rewards for 1-10 and then divide by 10.

They can't really do this with raid rewards because of the gear boxes

Seems they like to keep a hold on the "economy" of rewards distribution so that they are not giving out more than allotted.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
    scuba wrote: »
    I doubt they would ever do it.
    There methods for tie's in daily guild activities is to pool all the top places and then divide by the number of rank 1 players

Example:
    10 people tie for first they add up rewards for 1-10 and then divide by 10.

They can't really do this with raid rewards because of the gear boxes

Seems they like to keep a hold on the "economy" of rewards distribution so that they are not giving out more than allotted.

This is a good one.

another possible solution is to add a prize box that all soloists get. prize box tier is based on the number of soloists.
    10 soloists - H1-02
    20 soloists - H1-01
    30+ soloists - H1-01 and H1-02

then they can keep the random position setup now and reward the guilds who participate. give us a reason to raid again.