why is LS still 6 waves?

I thought waves have been lowered to 4???

Replies

• Options
    Would be a lot cooler if they did :D
  • Options
    i was bored to death fighting the wave :joy:
  • Options
    I’d personally prefer changing DS TB to 6 waves, keep it consistent with same difficulty scaling and tiers for territory points reward output.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    Yeah I also remember someone saying they will reduce LS TB to 4 waves
  • Options
    6 waves is just too much. It's a whole bunch of easy crushes, then a few waves where you actually have to try.
  • Options
    Fauztin wrote: »
    I’d personally prefer changing DS TB to 6 waves, keep it consistent with same difficulty scaling and tiers for territory points reward output.

I agree with this.
  • Options
    @Zambor nope. devs are not working to reduce the wave to 4... just confirmed it in radiofreetatoooine
  • Options
    They probably wont - but it doesn't mean I wouldn't love to cut out a couple waves from EVERY SINGLE [redacted] combat in LS TB... time and time and time again. Seriously, this is fun? This one needs to go straight in the QoL file for next update.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • marauder
    124 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    agree @PremierVenoth . my lineup is heavy on LS but i like DS TB better. after every LS battle i go "oh no i have to do another ughhh"
  • Options
    I don’t know if I have a better roster for LS or the difficulty is different but I do better in 6 waves than 4.
  • Options
    I'd personally enjoy TB combat missions a lot more if ability cooldowns would reset in each phase. I feel like I am just using basic attacks for 2-3 waves to save my cooldowns for when it gets hard. Then if i use cooldowns for wave 4, they aren't up for wave 5. I understand the logic of having them not reset, but it just isn't enjoyable starting the 5th or 6th (hard) wave and having no cooldowns, nor is it fun saving them all as you wait for them.