Requirements for each fleet mastery events?

What are the requirements for fleet mastery events (the one that gives 15 shards each time)
?
Thank you

Replies

• Six star the Capital and ships involved.
  • How many non capital ls/ds ships do I need?
  • 5 only, but they would be tough to beat without backup because you have to fight 3 waves.
  • you need 6 for tarkin
  • * the ackbar one requires rebel ships specifically. I think the Windu Capital Ship Event just needs Light aside in general.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Actually, just like the Endurance master event, you can use any light side ships for the Home One Mastery Event. The only challenge you can only use Rebel ships for is to unlock the Chimera.
  • @damaskino2009 , thanks for the correction! I had forgotten t was for the Chimaera, thinkinnhow Home One is the required Capital Ship for that.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Thank you for all your kind replies!
    6* Executrix + 6 6* DS ships -> 7* Executrix
    6* Endurance + 5 6* LS ships -> 7* Endurance
    6* Home One + 5 6* LS ships -> 7* Home One
    7* Home One + 7* Ghost + 7* Phantom II + 3 7* Rebel ships -> 7* Chimaera
    Right?
  • Thank you for all your kind replies!
    Right?

I think the regular ls/ds ships needs to be 7*?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Winstar wrote: »
    Thank you for all your kind replies!
    Right?

I think the regular ls/ds ships needs to be 7*?

No, they have to be 6*.
  • Home one - 6 6* Light side ships

Endurance - 6 6* Light side ships

Executrix - 6 6* Dark Side ships

Chimaera - Home one Capital + Phantom II + Ghost + at least 3 other Rebel ships all at whatever star level you want to get chimaera to (like any other legendary event) including the capital
  • Make sure all your pilots are 85, have 5 Star mods all maxed to 15, and geared. All this affects your ships speeds, and speed is vital and also reduces damage you might suffer if you have an 80 pilot hit by an AI 85. This applies to PVP battles as well.
  • Make sure all your pilots are 85, have 5 Star mods all maxed to 15, and geared. All this affects your ships speeds, and speed is vital and also reduces damage you might suffer if you have an 80 pilot hit by an AI 85. This applies to PVP battles as well.

But the mods do not have to form sets, and there is no advantage to forming sets (unless of course you want to use those pilots elsewhere in the game other than ships). So if you have level 15, 5 star mods you dont need elsewhere, it is a good idea to plug those into the pilots you dont need for (h)aat, (h)rancor, pvp, tb, tw, etc.