Death Trooper is broken

Recently in the tank raid when I use my Imperial Trooper team when I use the terminate ability and hit the main target I become locked on that target and I'm unable to attack anything but the target that I hit it with. Is anybody else having this problem and if so Dev's please fix this it is causing my damage output to drop drastically for my trooper team.

Replies

• Dok
    140 posts Member
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that how Deathmark works?
  • No it's supposed to only last two turns and if the target is killed with the deathmark debuff it's not supposed to revive.
  • Dok
    140 posts Member
    No it's supposed to only last two turns and if the target is killed with the deathmark debuff it's not supposed to revive.

I mean the being locked on target part. I don't have DT so idk for sure, but Deathmark makes you target that enemy.
  • True however apparently the forced taunt lasts five turns. So the issue is arising there, typically it doesn't matter because on a normal target, lol, well it doesn't survive four hits never mind a couple turns
  • Dok
    140 posts Member
    True however apparently the forced taunt lasts five turns. So the issue is arising there, typically it doesn't matter because on a normal target, lol, well it doesn't survive four hits never mind a couple turns

Ah. Well, yeah, if you're still forced to target that enemy after the debuff expires, then it isn't wai, afaik.
  • Dok wrote: »
    True however apparently the forced taunt lasts five turns. So the issue is arising there, typically it doesn't matter because on a normal target, lol, well it doesn't survive four hits never mind a couple turns

Ah. Well, yeah, if you're still forced to target that enemy after the debuff expires, then it isn't wai, afaik.

Kinda sorta, however, until folks started using death trooper in raids , it never was an issue because the target would never survive long enough for the discrepancy between the debuff turns and the taunt turns.

Regardless, it has been flagged as a bug, and presumably will be looked into and fixed relatively soon.

Best advice for now, don't use death mark against raid bosses,
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yes it seems you will still be forced to target after death mark expires. Please report Bugs and issue to EA Help.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>