Looking for arena tips

I currently have a nihilus g 9 nearly 10 4 Star, a thrawn gear9 five star,old Ben gear9 7 Star, palpating gear 10 7 Star and grand master yoda gear 11 7 Star. I can easily go up to 350 in arena but I would like to know how I could improve/replace. Thanks

Replies

• I also wondered if I should zeta kylo as it seems awesome
  • Could someone answer please!
  • Osik
    235 posts Member
    kylo zeta is one of the better ones for sure, for your arena team i would run rex lead, wedge, biggs, thrawn and old ben for now, and focus on starring up nihilus... i would also try to get in a guild that has HAAT on farm so you can get gk and use him as your tank, that will increase your arena rank by a significant amount... eventually, you would swap out wedge and biggs for gk and nihilus, and replace old ben with a dps, cls, leia, raid han are all good options...
  • I know but first a of all I was in a haat team biput they kicked me because I did the rancorous raid, they probably wanted to wait I don’ know, I got 78 shards for raid Han and my nihilus is gear 10 finally with an impressive 36k protection and 24k in health so I think he is ready for sure. Yeah I need to upgrade my Rex? Is he good at that level? I was thinking to upgrade my Leia because she hits impressively at a certain level.