Hermit Yoda needed in LS TB platoons! Why?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    @CG_Kozispoon @CG_Carrie this is becoming a ridiculous problem. It’s a stupid problem to even have, but is a problem none the less.
    Please fix this once and for all.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Hermit Yoda, vets, bb8, wicket and gk are now needed in lstb because when we had DSTB the community complained about Mt, New fo, ipd etc being needed and making a comparison to lstb where newer characters were not needed.

So "they" fixed the glitch. Problem solved and now both TB require new characters. ;)

PS: I wouldn't be suprised to see Rey (Jedi training) as a requirement in platoons next Lstb.

All this is why I think platoons are killing TB and will hurt TW if/when they add them there.
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CG_Kozispoon CG_Carrie this is becoming a ridiculous problem. It’s a **** problem to even have, but is a problem none the less.

For real, though, why is it a problem that a character who has been farmable for free in the game for a couple months is needed for platoons? You CHOSE to ignore Yoda so you could get G12, which has helped you in arena and territory battles and raids and (when it was hard) galactic war and territory wars and, and, and... I chose to ignore g12 and make do with g11 because I wanted Hermit Yoda. I don't have him unlocked yet because we're only getting 16* per Territory Battle, but I'm only off by 30 shards, which I should have by the end of the next TB. We're not even a 50m power guild, and I'm very close to getting Yoda. If you're really as great and awesome at this game as you front at, you should have him by now.

You made a choice, now you're want them to change the game because you're benefitting everywhere except platoons with that choice? That stinks of bullroar.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Djbz
    251 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CG_Kozispoon CG_Carrie this is becoming a ridiculous problem. It’s a **** problem to even have, but is a problem none the less.

For real, though, why is it a problem that a character who has been farmable for free in the game for a couple months is needed for platoons? You CHOSE to ignore Yoda so you could get G12, which has helped you in arena and territory battles and raids and (when it was hard) galactic war and territory wars and, and, and... I chose to ignore g12 and make do with g11 because I wanted Hermit Yoda. I don't have him unlocked yet because we're only getting 16* per Territory Battle, but I'm only off by 30 shards, which I should have by the end of the next TB. We're not even a 50m power guild, and I'm very close to getting Yoda. If you're really as great and awesome at this game as you front at, you should have him by now.

You made a choice, now you're want them to change the game because you're benefitting everywhere except platoons with that choice? That stinks of bullroar.
    I think they are asking for too many of the new characters too soon.
    I’t’s not so bad that the odd one is there. But requiring 4+ of each such character so early is too much.

And in the case of ship platoons Tie silencer and FOSF tie fighter should not be in there at all yet. (As it just becomes pay or no platoons)
    (I’m not keen on the number of tie reapers/falcons or kylos shuttles I’m seeing either)

The goalposts on platoons should not move faster than the new characters can be (reasonably) farmed. Especially on newer/ lower guilds who have enough on their plate with the current platoon farming needs.