game starts with upgrade everytime

Hello anyone is having the issue when starting the game and it is downloading upgrade all the time? even 3times/4times per day? as no official update is mentioned?

Replies

• Jefferx
    361 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I did face this issue a couple of weeks ago. It disappear by itself and i think it was related to my iphone storage. The system try to install something permanently on your device but it can't because you don't have enough space available. So the system download files everytime you load the game.
  • Options
    Jefferx wrote: »
    I did face this issue a couple of weeks ago. It disappear by itself and i think it was related to my iphone storage. The system try to install something permanently on your device but it can't because you don't have enough space available. So the system download files everytime you load the game.

I have 1,8GB of free space on my iphone :-/
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    If you are having issues please make sure to post them on EA Help. Please check there for a possible solution.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>