Faction Pack - Nightsisters

Don't know if I'm your target audience - but I', definitely more pro-NS then many. This pack adds in a new level of RNG - that is 1 in 3 chance of getting the toon and then the 5-330. Plus it's going to give me a pull for the original 5 NS which I already have - and yeah, I can use them int he shard shop but that's a little pricey for shard shop currency.
The problem with Spirit and Zombie is, already, we're splitting up the meager farming between them. This pack is just the same problem again.
So, feedback, willing to spend a $ on NS packs, but I need them to be way more focused. Thank you!
#AcolyteShootsTwice

Replies

• NSs are quite the most wanted faction right now. Do you really think they will give you a fixed NS pack? Oh no. No, no, no. It is like asking for a baze malbus fixed pack after they took him out of the TB shop to force you to buy crystals to refresh the battle. NSs are currently locked behind 15 paywalls.
  • Dont bother, its a con now. Me and 2 friends bought nightsister pack, 1 each to try to strenthen squads... had loadsa shards for once! None of us got higher than 15 shards out of possible 330. For eight characters (2 chances per pack), we got 10 and 12, 10 and 10, 12 and 15... Lol, def no RNG here, just a con.
  • I agree 100% with you. Compared to the $15 a month that costs for unlimited play for Star Wars of the Old Republic or World of Warcraft, the cost of a character in this game is upwards of $100 with no guarantees of getting what you're paying for as you noted. Like gambling? Then you're going to love buying characters in this game because every purchase is like playing the lottery and just like the lottery you're probably going to lose.