Star Wars: The Last Jedi Spoiler thread

Replies

  • swgohfan29 wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    kalidor wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    kalidor wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    Is Rey's parents really nobodies?

    I hope so, and both films strongly hinted at that. The flashback of Rey being held by a merchant while a ship flies away suggests she was not just abandoned, but sold. Maz then goes on to tell her that "the belonging you seek is not in the past" and that Rey knows this to be true. The cave in TLJ shows Rey no one but herself, a pretty big clue that her parents are unimportant and/or dead. Kylo's revelation really isn't much of a surprise to her, just a confirmation of her worst fear, one which both movies spent a lot of effort reinforcing.
    Even before TLJ came out, her parents as regular folk was the most plausible theory to me. I couldn't see Leia, Luke, Han, or an heir of Kenobi's (?) just dropping a kid off on a desert planet. (With Luke & Tatooine, Kenobi stuck around). Palpatine would have just killed any offspring, and Vader, uh, how would that work post-suit?
    The force manifesting itself in children certainly isn't anything new in SW canon, and makes sense as the Jedi in the Republic were not allowed to have attachments and so couldn't breed more Jedi. A few of the Clone Wars episodes were even devoted to the collection and training of force sensitives to add to the Jedi ranks.
    There's a lot of stuff to pick apart in the TLJ, but I think the question of her parents is one of those things that was intended from the start of the trilogy. IMO, it makes Rey a much stronger character.


    It makes her the Mary Sue she is - dull.

    Hey - I thought this thread was for TLJ bashing - keep your TFA bashes out of it! ;)

    The Heroes Journey of Rey the Mary Sue continues in TLJ - even more so. She first beats Kylo in TFA and then beats Luke with a stick in TLJ - Luke...a jedi master????

    And the fact she is a 100% Mary Sue with absolutely no strong force sensitive blood relative to explain her powers is confirmed in TLJ.

    So, I am continuing to bash TLJ as per this thread.


    1. Luke
    2. Snoke
    3. Vader
    4. Anakin
    5. Palp.
    6. Ezra
    7. Rey
    8. Kannan
    9. Ashoka
    10. Obi Wan
    11. Yoda
    12. Dooku


    All had amazing powers. when they first came out, no one gave a **** about "who their parents are". Or Their revealed parents clearly did not show any Force powers.

    Why is number 7 so special

    Most of them (except snoke and Rey) had lightsaber/ Force training which all of them except luke’s and Rey’s lasted more than one day.
  • swgohfan29 wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    kalidor wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    kalidor wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    Is Rey's parents really nobodies?

    I hope so, and both films strongly hinted at that. The flashback of Rey being held by a merchant while a ship flies away suggests she was not just abandoned, but sold. Maz then goes on to tell her that "the belonging you seek is not in the past" and that Rey knows this to be true. The cave in TLJ shows Rey no one but herself, a pretty big clue that her parents are unimportant and/or dead. Kylo's revelation really isn't much of a surprise to her, just a confirmation of her worst fear, one which both movies spent a lot of effort reinforcing.
    Even before TLJ came out, her parents as regular folk was the most plausible theory to me. I couldn't see Leia, Luke, Han, or an heir of Kenobi's (?) just dropping a kid off on a desert planet. (With Luke & Tatooine, Kenobi stuck around). Palpatine would have just killed any offspring, and Vader, uh, how would that work post-suit?
    The force manifesting itself in children certainly isn't anything new in SW canon, and makes sense as the Jedi in the Republic were not allowed to have attachments and so couldn't breed more Jedi. A few of the Clone Wars episodes were even devoted to the collection and training of force sensitives to add to the Jedi ranks.
    There's a lot of stuff to pick apart in the TLJ, but I think the question of her parents is one of those things that was intended from the start of the trilogy. IMO, it makes Rey a much stronger character.


    It makes her the Mary Sue she is - dull.

    Hey - I thought this thread was for TLJ bashing - keep your TFA bashes out of it! ;)

    The Heroes Journey of Rey the Mary Sue continues in TLJ - even more so. She first beats Kylo in TFA and then beats Luke with a stick in TLJ - Luke...a jedi master????

    And the fact she is a 100% Mary Sue with absolutely no strong force sensitive blood relative to explain her powers is confirmed in TLJ.

    So, I am continuing to bash TLJ as per this thread.


    1. Luke
    2. Snoke
    3. Vader
    4. Anakin
    5. Palp.
    6. Ezra
    7. Rey
    8. Kannan
    9. Ashoka
    10. Obi Wan
    11. Yoda
    12. Dooku


    All had amazing powers. when they first came out, no one gave a **** about "who their parents are". Or Their revealed parents clearly did not show any Force powers.

    Why is number 7 so special

    Most of them (except snoke and Rey) had lightsaber/ Force training which all of them except luke’s and Rey’s lasted more than one day.

    Its true. We were shown that Palp had vast amount of training when he estanlished a whole mew force power of lighning hands.

  • Almost got in trouble posting this in my thread. I will post some similar content there shortly. Here's what I had. Overly safe for here, but my intent was to avoid accidental spoilage. :p

    Some really cool 8 bit Last Jedi stuff. Obviously there will be spoilers! If you haven't seen it, don't watch!
    Seriously, no going back. You will get spoils.
    Last chance. Otherwise enjoy.

  • DatBoi wrote: »
    kalidor wrote: »
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    DatBoi wrote: »
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    kalidor wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    kalidor wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    Is Rey's parents really nobodies?

    I hope so, and both films strongly hinted at that. The flashback of Rey being held by a merchant while a ship flies away suggests she was not just abandoned, but sold. Maz then goes on to tell her that "the belonging you seek is not in the past" and that Rey knows this to be true. The cave in TLJ shows Rey no one but herself, a pretty big clue that her parents are unimportant and/or dead. Kylo's revelation really isn't much of a surprise to her, just a confirmation of her worst fear, one which both movies spent a lot of effort reinforcing.
    Even before TLJ came out, her parents as regular folk was the most plausible theory to me. I couldn't see Leia, Luke, Han, or an heir of Kenobi's (?) just dropping a kid off on a desert planet. (With Luke & Tatooine, Kenobi stuck around). Palpatine would have just killed any offspring, and Vader, uh, how would that work post-suit?
    The force manifesting itself in children certainly isn't anything new in SW canon, and makes sense as the Jedi in the Republic were not allowed to have attachments and so couldn't breed more Jedi. A few of the Clone Wars episodes were even devoted to the collection and training of force sensitives to add to the Jedi ranks.
    There's a lot of stuff to pick apart in the TLJ, but I think the question of her parents is one of those things that was intended from the start of the trilogy. IMO, it makes Rey a much stronger character.


    It makes her the Mary Sue she is - dull.

    Hey - I thought this thread was for TLJ bashing - keep your TFA bashes out of it! ;)

    She was a dull Mary Sue in this one too lol

    Except Johnson turned her natural strength into a vice that when coupled with a surface level understanding of the Force’s potential and a desire to define herself, gives her a natural affinity with the dark side. Rey was far more interesting in TLJ than TFA, and actually had to overcome personal flaws.

    Every other force sensitive or Jedi we have seen thus far struggles with the temptations of the Dark side - including a skilled and experienced Jedi Master - Luke Skywalker (when thinking of killing Ben Solo in his sleep).

    Rey although teased by the darkside here and there, never gives into it. In fact she snuffs it down with ease. Even Snoke says her heart is of a true Jedi - she was never gonna turn dark.

    Snoke also explains the source of her power of the force balancing itself due to the existence of Kylo Ren - so, she is powerful in the force...just because she is.

    If anything this just makes her more of a Mary Sue - completely 100% overpowered and has zero character flaws.

    The fact that I had no idea whether Rey would join Kylo shows that her character
    kalidor wrote: »
    I don't get the Mary Sue thing. The force has always been an innate part of the user. It can't be taught to anyone that's not force sensitive. What the Jedi taught was control and discipline so that the force user didn't become an out-of-control dark side maniac. Anakin was just as much of a prodigy when QGJ found him on Tatooine. Luke also demonstrated force skills in ANH with minimal training (destroying the death star without the aid of a targetting computer, something not even one of the best pilots in the fleet was able to do). They just didn't realize that their skill was from the force at the time, and neither did Rey.
    If you want to believe it's all in the blood, fine, but that seems to fly in the face of what Yoda taught in ESB and Luke taught in TLJ, not to mention most of the clone wars. But that sounds more dull to me than the force acting as a self-balancing entity.

    For me, it was the combination of natural skill with a strong moral code. She had no character flaws, therefore nothing to initiate an arc with. But I thought TLJ did a great job of giving her a desire to define herself and turning her strength into a burden. Too bad that was all neatly resolved at the end, effectively taking us back to square one for ep 9.

    Well, other than the fact that she was/is a somewhat of a lost soul. "Finding her place in all this" seems to be her arc. And the last scene in TLJ left that door open (looking a bit longingly at Finn). That was her biggest vulnerability with Kylo - desperately wanting to belong somewhere, and he kept offering it. I hope that they keep that struggle in ep9.

    But I think that struggle is resolved when he decides to be just evil and she returns to her friends and the resistance.

    Yup. I was REALLY hoping she would turn Kylo. Their mental skype sessions were some of my favorite scenes.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."
  • swgohfan29 wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    kalidor wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    kalidor wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    Is Rey's parents really nobodies?

    I hope so, and both films strongly hinted at that. The flashback of Rey being held by a merchant while a ship flies away suggests she was not just abandoned, but sold. Maz then goes on to tell her that "the belonging you seek is not in the past" and that Rey knows this to be true. The cave in TLJ shows Rey no one but herself, a pretty big clue that her parents are unimportant and/or dead. Kylo's revelation really isn't much of a surprise to her, just a confirmation of her worst fear, one which both movies spent a lot of effort reinforcing.
    Even before TLJ came out, her parents as regular folk was the most plausible theory to me. I couldn't see Leia, Luke, Han, or an heir of Kenobi's (?) just dropping a kid off on a desert planet. (With Luke & Tatooine, Kenobi stuck around). Palpatine would have just killed any offspring, and Vader, uh, how would that work post-suit?
    The force manifesting itself in children certainly isn't anything new in SW canon, and makes sense as the Jedi in the Republic were not allowed to have attachments and so couldn't breed more Jedi. A few of the Clone Wars episodes were even devoted to the collection and training of force sensitives to add to the Jedi ranks.
    There's a lot of stuff to pick apart in the TLJ, but I think the question of her parents is one of those things that was intended from the start of the trilogy. IMO, it makes Rey a much stronger character.


    It makes her the Mary Sue she is - dull.

    Hey - I thought this thread was for TLJ bashing - keep your TFA bashes out of it! ;)

    The Heroes Journey of Rey the Mary Sue continues in TLJ - even more so. She first beats Kylo in TFA and then beats Luke with a stick in TLJ - Luke...a jedi master????

    And the fact she is a 100% Mary Sue with absolutely no strong force sensitive blood relative to explain her powers is confirmed in TLJ.

    So, I am continuing to bash TLJ as per this thread.


    1. Luke
    2. Snoke
    3. Vader
    4. Anakin
    5. Palp.
    6. Ezra
    7. Rey
    8. Kannan
    9. Ashoka
    10. Obi Wan
    11. Yoda
    12. Dooku


    All had amazing powers. when they first came out, no one gave a **** about "who their parents are". Or Their revealed parents clearly did not show any Force powers.

    Why is number 7 so special

    I'm not sure why I'm bothering because I could write out pages on everything that's wrong with "All had amazing powers. when they first came out, no one gave a **** about "who their parents are", but whatever, I'm in a debating mood, so...

    1. Was shown to be inept in the Force (couldn't even deflect blaster bolts). Got his rear end handed to him repeatedly, even after extensive training with 2 of the greatest Jedi Masters in history.
    2. Barely worth mentioning, since we don't know who he was, or where he came from.
    3. Years of training under Jedi Masters, still got his butt handed to him after turning to the dark side.
    4. His "amazing" powers when he first came out were above average reflexes. Woot. Anakin got his butt handed to him regularly (hand chopped off being a prime example)
    5. Again, he's a Sith Master. And what "amazing" powers did he first have?

    If you want to debate 6-12, I'm all for it. But let's skip to 7.
    Rey, with no training, not even KNOWING what the Force is has now expertly piloted a ship (with 0 experience), not only blocked a mental probe from a Force user with YEARS of training, but was able to destroy his defenses and read his mind, and most egregious (in my mind), has beat Kylo after picking up a lightsaber for the FIRST time!
    This exemplifies very well what I'm saying.

    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    kalidor wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    kalidor wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    Is Rey's parents really nobodies?

    I hope so, and both films strongly hinted at that. The flashback of Rey being held by a merchant while a ship flies away suggests she was not just abandoned, but sold. Maz then goes on to tell her that "the belonging you seek is not in the past" and that Rey knows this to be true. The cave in TLJ shows Rey no one but herself, a pretty big clue that her parents are unimportant and/or dead. Kylo's revelation really isn't much of a surprise to her, just a confirmation of her worst fear, one which both movies spent a lot of effort reinforcing.
    Even before TLJ came out, her parents as regular folk was the most plausible theory to me. I couldn't see Leia, Luke, Han, or an heir of Kenobi's (?) just dropping a kid off on a desert planet. (With Luke & Tatooine, Kenobi stuck around). Palpatine would have just killed any offspring, and Vader, uh, how would that work post-suit?
    The force manifesting itself in children certainly isn't anything new in SW canon, and makes sense as the Jedi in the Republic were not allowed to have attachments and so couldn't breed more Jedi. A few of the Clone Wars episodes were even devoted to the collection and training of force sensitives to add to the Jedi ranks.
    There's a lot of stuff to pick apart in the TLJ, but I think the question of her parents is one of those things that was intended from the start of the trilogy. IMO, it makes Rey a much stronger character.


    It makes her the Mary Sue she is - dull.

    Hey - I thought this thread was for TLJ bashing - keep your TFA bashes out of it! ;)

    The Heroes Journey of Rey the Mary Sue continues in TLJ - even more so. She first beats Kylo in TFA and then beats Luke with a stick in TLJ - Luke...a jedi master????

    And the fact she is a 100% Mary Sue with absolutely no strong force sensitive blood relative to explain her powers is confirmed in TLJ.

    So, I am continuing to bash TLJ as per this thread.


    1. Luke
    2. Snoke
    3. Vader
    4. Anakin
    5. Palp.
    6. Ezra
    7. Rey
    8. Kannan
    9. Ashoka
    10. Obi Wan
    11. Yoda
    12. Dooku


    All had amazing powers. when they first came out, no one gave a **** about "who their parents are". Or Their revealed parents clearly did not show any Force powers.

    Why is number 7 so special

    I'm not sure why I'm bothering because I could write out pages on everything that's wrong with "All had amazing powers. when they first came out, no one gave a **** about "who their parents are", but whatever, I'm in a debating mood, so...

    1. Was shown to be inept in the Force (couldn't even deflect blaster bolts). Got his rear end handed to him repeatedly, even after extensive training with 2 of the greatest Jedi Masters in history.
    2. Barely worth mentioning, since we don't know who he was, or where he came from.
    3. Years of training under Jedi Masters, still got his butt handed to him after turning to the dark side.
    4. His "amazing" powers when he first came out were above average reflexes. Woot. Anakin got his butt handed to him regularly (hand chopped off being a prime example)
    5. Again, he's a Sith Master. And what "amazing" powers did he first have?

    If you want to debate 6-12, I'm all for it. But let's skip to 7.
    Rey, with no training, not even KNOWING what the Force is has now expertly piloted a ship (with 0 experience), not only blocked a mental probe from a Force user with YEARS of training, but was able to destroy his defenses and read his mind, and most egregious (in my mind), has beat Kylo after picking up a lightsaber for the FIRST time!
    This exemplifies very well what I'm saying.


    1. Beats Vader anyway, despite being completely inept in so many ways
    2. Thats my point.
    3. Which you didnt actually know until the Prequels, but you accepted him anyway
    4. QGJ said that he had above avg Midichlorians, which gives him above avg force powers. Why did he have all these things, damnit
    5. Lighning Hands! Which NO ONE DID BEFORE.
  • Boo
    3432 posts Member
    kalidor wrote: »
    I don't get the Mary Sue thing. The force has always been an innate part of the user. It can't be taught to anyone that's not force sensitive. What the Jedi taught was control and discipline so that the force user didn't become an out-of-control dark side maniac. Anakin was just as much of a prodigy when QGJ found him on Tatooine. Luke also demonstrated force skills in ANH with minimal training (destroying the death star without the aid of a targetting computer, something not even one of the best pilots in the fleet was able to do). They just didn't realize that their skill was from the force at the time, and neither did Rey.
    If you want to believe it's all in the blood, fine, but that seems to fly in the face of what Yoda taught in ESB and Luke taught in TLJ, not to mention most of the clone wars. But that sounds more dull to me than the force acting as a self-balancing entity.

    Yes but Anakin was born from the force. He was the Messiah of the force - the force personified! and Luke is his son, Kylo his grandson - also very strong force potential.

    Rey is powerful just because. You are right though, the force is a mysterious thing and the only explanation oif Rey being so powerful, is because the force willed it to be so. So she is powerful just because she is and to me that not only confirms the Mary Sue argument, but also I feel it plays down the importance and significance of the Skywalker story and lineage throughout the movies. That is what irks me about Rey's character.
  • Boo
    3432 posts Member
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    kalidor wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    kalidor wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    Is Rey's parents really nobodies?

    I hope so, and both films strongly hinted at that. The flashback of Rey being held by a merchant while a ship flies away suggests she was not just abandoned, but sold. Maz then goes on to tell her that "the belonging you seek is not in the past" and that Rey knows this to be true. The cave in TLJ shows Rey no one but herself, a pretty big clue that her parents are unimportant and/or dead. Kylo's revelation really isn't much of a surprise to her, just a confirmation of her worst fear, one which both movies spent a lot of effort reinforcing.
    Even before TLJ came out, her parents as regular folk was the most plausible theory to me. I couldn't see Leia, Luke, Han, or an heir of Kenobi's (?) just dropping a kid off on a desert planet. (With Luke & Tatooine, Kenobi stuck around). Palpatine would have just killed any offspring, and Vader, uh, how would that work post-suit?
    The force manifesting itself in children certainly isn't anything new in SW canon, and makes sense as the Jedi in the Republic were not allowed to have attachments and so couldn't breed more Jedi. A few of the Clone Wars episodes were even devoted to the collection and training of force sensitives to add to the Jedi ranks.
    There's a lot of stuff to pick apart in the TLJ, but I think the question of her parents is one of those things that was intended from the start of the trilogy. IMO, it makes Rey a much stronger character.


    It makes her the Mary Sue she is - dull.

    Hey - I thought this thread was for TLJ bashing - keep your TFA bashes out of it! ;)

    The Heroes Journey of Rey the Mary Sue continues in TLJ - even more so. She first beats Kylo in TFA and then beats Luke with a stick in TLJ - Luke...a jedi master????

    And the fact she is a 100% Mary Sue with absolutely no strong force sensitive blood relative to explain her powers is confirmed in TLJ.

    So, I am continuing to bash TLJ as per this thread.


    1. Luke
    2. Snoke
    3. Vader
    4. Anakin
    5. Palp.
    6. Ezra
    7. Rey
    8. Kannan
    9. Ashoka
    10. Obi Wan
    11. Yoda
    12. Dooku


    All had amazing powers. when they first came out, no one gave a **** about "who their parents are". Or Their revealed parents clearly did not show any Force powers.

    Why is number 7 so special

    No one is disputing force users such as Kenobi, Palpatine, Yoda or Dooku etc. There can be powerful force users in the galaxy - especially older and more experienced ones such as those I just named, who have had years to fine tune their beliefs, teaching, philosophies etc.

    Anakin was born by the force. He was the force personified - A force being as pure in the force as anything has been or could be. Luke, Leia and Kylo are all direct descendants of the force itself (Anakin).

    Note: Anakin was only beaten by Kenobi as he was less experienced and was arrogant in finding a new power in the force that he was not yet familiar with - Anakin never reached his full force potential.

    The reason people are upset with Rey is that she goes beyond not only typical force users, but also the senior and more powerful ones such as Yoda and Palpatine, and also seems to surpass the force Messiah - Anakin - just because she is powerful.

    This plays down just how important the prophecy of the chosen one is as well as the entire Skywalker story and lineage throught the saga...just because she is.
  • Boo
    3432 posts Member
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    kalidor wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    kalidor wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    Is Rey's parents really nobodies?

    I hope so, and both films strongly hinted at that. The flashback of Rey being held by a merchant while a ship flies away suggests she was not just abandoned, but sold. Maz then goes on to tell her that "the belonging you seek is not in the past" and that Rey knows this to be true. The cave in TLJ shows Rey no one but herself, a pretty big clue that her parents are unimportant and/or dead. Kylo's revelation really isn't much of a surprise to her, just a confirmation of her worst fear, one which both movies spent a lot of effort reinforcing.
    Even before TLJ came out, her parents as regular folk was the most plausible theory to me. I couldn't see Leia, Luke, Han, or an heir of Kenobi's (?) just dropping a kid off on a desert planet. (With Luke & Tatooine, Kenobi stuck around). Palpatine would have just killed any offspring, and Vader, uh, how would that work post-suit?
    The force manifesting itself in children certainly isn't anything new in SW canon, and makes sense as the Jedi in the Republic were not allowed to have attachments and so couldn't breed more Jedi. A few of the Clone Wars episodes were even devoted to the collection and training of force sensitives to add to the Jedi ranks.
    There's a lot of stuff to pick apart in the TLJ, but I think the question of her parents is one of those things that was intended from the start of the trilogy. IMO, it makes Rey a much stronger character.


    It makes her the Mary Sue she is - dull.

    Hey - I thought this thread was for TLJ bashing - keep your TFA bashes out of it! ;)

    The Heroes Journey of Rey the Mary Sue continues in TLJ - even more so. She first beats Kylo in TFA and then beats Luke with a stick in TLJ - Luke...a jedi master????

    And the fact she is a 100% Mary Sue with absolutely no strong force sensitive blood relative to explain her powers is confirmed in TLJ.

    So, I am continuing to bash TLJ as per this thread.


    1. Luke
    2. Snoke
    3. Vader
    4. Anakin
    5. Palp.
    6. Ezra
    7. Rey
    8. Kannan
    9. Ashoka
    10. Obi Wan
    11. Yoda
    12. Dooku


    All had amazing powers. when they first came out, no one gave a **** about "who their parents are". Or Their revealed parents clearly did not show any Force powers.

    Why is number 7 so special

    I'm not sure why I'm bothering because I could write out pages on everything that's wrong with "All had amazing powers. when they first came out, no one gave a **** about "who their parents are", but whatever, I'm in a debating mood, so...

    1. Was shown to be inept in the Force (couldn't even deflect blaster bolts). Got his rear end handed to him repeatedly, even after extensive training with 2 of the greatest Jedi Masters in history.
    2. Barely worth mentioning, since we don't know who he was, or where he came from.
    3. Years of training under Jedi Masters, still got his butt handed to him after turning to the dark side.
    4. His "amazing" powers when he first came out were above average reflexes. Woot. Anakin got his butt handed to him regularly (hand chopped off being a prime example)
    5. Again, he's a Sith Master. And what "amazing" powers did he first have?

    If you want to debate 6-12, I'm all for it. But let's skip to 7.
    Rey, with no training, not even KNOWING what the Force is has now expertly piloted a ship (with 0 experience), not only blocked a mental probe from a Force user with YEARS of training, but was able to destroy his defenses and read his mind, and most egregious (in my mind), has beat Kylo after picking up a lightsaber for the FIRST time!
    This exemplifies very well what I'm saying.


    1. Beats Vader anyway, despite being completely inept in so many ways
    2. Thats my point.
    3. Which you didnt actually know until the Prequels, but you accepted him anyway
    4. QGJ said that he had above avg Midichlorians, which gives him above avg force powers. Why did he have all these things, damnit
    5. Lighning Hands! Which NO ONE DID BEFORE.

    Again your points are flawed:

    1. Beats Vader anyway, despite being completely inept in so many ways

    Luke beats Vader as Vader never ultimately wanted to "beat" Luke - his love for his son was what ultimately redeemed him from the dark side. Also he had a cumbersome suite. Also he struck a nerve with Luke which resulted in Luke going all out using his anger to beat Vader - when Vader was ultimately holding back the entire time. Even Vader was holding back in ESB when he defeated Luke - because he never wanted to kill him.

    2. Thats my point.

    What is your point - to talk about a character - possibly very ancient, with many many years to perfect his understanding of the force?

    3. Which you didnt actually know until the Prequels, but you accepted him anyway

    Who are you talking about here?

    4. QGJ said that he had above avg Midichlorians, which gives him above avg force powers. Why did he have all these things, damnit

    No. Above average midichlorians gives him the potential for above average force powers - Anakin/Vader never reached his full potential.But he was still taught the ways of the force consisting of years of training under Jedi masters - something Rey apparently did not need to do, everything just came natural to her.

    5. Lighning Hands! Which NO ONE DID BEFORE

    Wrong. We have seen the jedi teachings, but not the Sith. Force lightening was a common darkside ability seen throughout the ages particularly in the EU (now lLegends). I know that is not cannon anymore, but Dooku was able to do the same thing, while under the teachings of Darth Sidious. Snoke - not a sith, but clearly darkside, also used lightening attacks - so one could safely assume the ability to use dark lightening does not mean you are crazy powerful - just more so how well you use it. Dooku could only do it through one arm, while Sidious could send waves of lightening through both hands - again, we have not seen the training or teaching with the sith, and Palpatine is an older being who was trained in the darkside for a majority of his life. Dooku was once a Jedi before joining the sith, so force lightening is a relatively new ability for him to master.
  • Teague
    938 posts Member
    I really hated The Last Jedi. My 3 main problems with it were:

    1) Leia flying back into the ship after miraculously surviving several minutes in the vacuum of space. Even if Yoda had done that, I would have found it cringe-worthy and just all around weird and distracting from the movie.

    Why was this scene added to the movie? Because...

    2) Holdo

    By far the worst character I've ever seen in SW. She just made zero sense. She spends most of the movie being a complete **** to those under her. Then she gives her life to save them.

    I feel like the brain storming meeting that lead to her creation as a character went like this: "Wouldn't it be cool if we had a character that everyone hated, and she treated Poe very poorly, but in the end she shows she's a hero and saved everyone?" So they created Holdo, not caring at all that the subplot made no sense. They crammed her into the movie anyways because they felt it would be good drama.

    Which leads me to point no.3...

    3) The whole movie basically is 2 1/2 hours worth of the director trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the audience.

    That character just died. "Haha, we fooled you, they're still alive." That character is a bad guy. "Haha, we fooled you, they're really a good guy. Haha, we fooled you again, they were really a bad guy.'

    It's like they get so caught up in trying to keep the audience guessing that they forget to tell a good story. They forget to ever ask, does this even make sense? Is it even entertaining?

    When Leia shoots Poe... Why? Makes zero sense. Just another attempt at trying to do the unexpected thing, and not caring if it's logical.

    DJ. Just a boring character added for drama and keep the audience guessing.

    By the end of the movie when Rose 'dies' but is then saved and alive, I just rolled my eyes. Really? We're doing this again?

    2 1/2 hours of trying to fool the audience doesn't make a good SW movie. They kinda forgot to tell a good, logical story along the way.
  • NgH
    57 posts Member
    What if tlj is just Finn's dream while in recovery?
    It has its downside, but it also fixes everything that is wrong/off about tlj.
  • 1. When Rey and Kylo are having there first dule, Rey seems to use a bit of anger when fighting which is using the dark-side so is that why she went to the “Dark-Side Cave.”

    2. When Finn is fighting kylo “He was actully doing well.” Keep in mind that Finn was almost killed by a storm trooper with a taser baton. (Script or Jedi?)

    3. This is a stupid theroy but here I am typing it. Since the First Order used Project Resection (kidnapping children and making them storm troopers) could that make Finn the grandson of Mace Windo giving him force like abilities or he could be the son of any other Jedi.

    4. What is the Star Wars equivalent of a Mouse (I just had to go catch one) and if there isn’t one well... make one and sell stuff animals of it just like the Porgs and make more money. I would buy them.

    5. Snoke was Jar Jar Binks with plastic surgery.
  • Boo
    3432 posts Member
    Excalibur3 wrote: »
    1. When Rey and Kylo are having there first dule, Rey seems to use a bit of anger when fighting which is using the dark-side so is that why she went to the “Dark-Side Cave.”

    2. When Finn is fighting kylo “He was actully doing well.” Keep in mind that Finn was almost killed by a storm trooper with a taser baton. (Script or Jedi?)

    3. This is a **** theroy but here I am typing it. Since the First Order used Project Resection (kidnapping children and making them storm troopers) could that make Finn the grandson of Mace Windo giving him force like abilities or he could be the son of any other Jedi.

    4. What is the Star Wars equivalent of a Mouse (I just had to go catch one) and if there isn’t one well... make one and sell stuff animals of it just like the Porgs and make more money. I would buy them.

    5. Snoke was Jar Jar Binks with plastic surgery.

    1. When Rey and Kylo are having there first dule, Rey seems to use a bit of anger when fighting which is using the dark-side so is that why she went to the “Dark-Side Cave.”

    Rey goes to the dark side cave because she can resist the dark side easily - another one of her Mary Sue abilities.


    2. When Finn is fighting kylo “He was actully doing well.” Keep in mind that Finn was almost killed by a storm trooper with a taser baton. (Script or Jedi?)

    I have often thought about this and it ties in with your next point.


    3. This is a **** theroy but here I am typing it. Since the First Order used Project Resection (kidnapping children and making them storm troopers) could that make Finn the grandson of Mace Windo giving him force like abilities or he could be the son of any other Jedi.

    This combined with his "skill with a lightsaber" led me to believe he is force sensitive - not necessarily should Finn have jedi heritage, the force is in every living being and its the midis that allow force users to use that power to their advantage. The little kid at the end of TLJ clearly wasn't of jedi heritage, and also apparently Rey's heritage is not related to the jedi.

    Unfortunately though, I just think this is poor script writing.

    4. What is the Star Wars equivalent of a Mouse (I just had to go catch one) and if there isn’t one well... make one and sell stuff animals of it just like the Porgs and make more money. I would buy them.

    Well that depends on what planet you are looking at. We (in reality, only have 1 planet, so are limited to the creatures we have, such as mice and rats). In star wars, there are plenty of planets from Womp Rats of Tatooine to the Porgs of Ach-To, so it depends.

    5. Snoke was Jar Jar Binks with plastic surgery

    Snoke was Darth Plagueis - there is no evidence to prove or disprove this theory. It is the only theory that makes sense to me. So for me, he is Plagueis.
  • JuliusSkywalker
    480 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Excalibur3 wrote: »
    ...
    Snoke was Darth Plagueis - there is no evidence to prove or disprove this theory. It is the only theory that makes sense to me. So for me, he is Plagueis.

    If you're sure that Snoke is Darth Plagueis then I guess Rey and Anakin are the twins of his kind of experiment of creating life.
  • DatBoi
    3572 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Boo wrote: »
    Excalibur3 wrote: »
    1. When Rey and Kylo are having there first dule, Rey seems to use a bit of anger when fighting which is using the dark-side so is that why she went to the “Dark-Side Cave.”

    2. When Finn is fighting kylo “He was actully doing well.” Keep in mind that Finn was almost killed by a storm trooper with a taser baton. (Script or Jedi?)

    3. This is a **** theroy but here I am typing it. Since the First Order used Project Resection (kidnapping children and making them storm troopers) could that make Finn the grandson of Mace Windo giving him force like abilities or he could be the son of any other Jedi.

    4. What is the Star Wars equivalent of a Mouse (I just had to go catch one) and if there isn’t one well... make one and sell stuff animals of it just like the Porgs and make more money. I would buy them.

    5. Snoke was Jar Jar Binks with plastic surgery.

    Snoke was Darth Plagueis - there is no evidence to prove or disprove this theory. It is the only theory that makes sense to me. So for me, he is Plagueis.

    As far as I know, every EU character added to the canon has been more or less the same as their original iteration. In the EU, Plagueis is a Muun. Snoke is not a Muun. It’s not “checkmate” evidence, but it’s evidence.

    That, and the fact that we were told that he was killed. If there’s evidence to suggest he didn’t die, it’s fan speculation.
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    Excalibur3 wrote: »
    1. When Rey and Kylo are having there first dule, Rey seems to use a bit of anger when fighting which is using the dark-side so is that why she went to the “Dark-Side Cave.”

    2. When Finn is fighting kylo “He was actully doing well.” Keep in mind that Finn was almost killed by a storm trooper with a taser baton. (Script or Jedi?)

    3. This is a **** theroy but here I am typing it. Since the First Order used Project Resection (kidnapping children and making them storm troopers) could that make Finn the grandson of Mace Windo giving him force like abilities or he could be the son of any other Jedi.

    4. What is the Star Wars equivalent of a Mouse (I just had to go catch one) and if there isn’t one well... make one and sell stuff animals of it just like the Porgs and make more money. I would buy them.

    5. Snoke was Jar Jar Binks with plastic surgery.

    Snoke was Darth Plagueis - there is no evidence to prove or disprove this theory. It is the only theory that makes sense to me. So for me, he is Plagueis.

    As far as I know, every EU character added to the canon has been more or less the same as their original iteration. In the EU, Plagueis is a Muun. Snoke is not a Muun. It’s not “checkmate” evidence, but it’s evidence.

    That, and the fact that we were told that he was killed. If there’s evidence to suggest he didn’t die, it’s fan speculation.

    MOST importantly, you can't have the "Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise" if he doesn't die.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."
  • Chagoth
    265 posts Member
    Guys, Star Wars is inherently silly. Arguing over inconsistencies about something that has always been inconsistent may be fun but self-defeating. Like it or don't but don't try and make sense of it.
  • Boo
    3432 posts Member
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    Excalibur3 wrote: »
    1. When Rey and Kylo are having there first dule, Rey seems to use a bit of anger when fighting which is using the dark-side so is that why she went to the “Dark-Side Cave.”

    2. When Finn is fighting kylo “He was actully doing well.” Keep in mind that Finn was almost killed by a storm trooper with a taser baton. (Script or Jedi?)

    3. This is a **** theroy but here I am typing it. Since the First Order used Project Resection (kidnapping children and making them storm troopers) could that make Finn the grandson of Mace Windo giving him force like abilities or he could be the son of any other Jedi.

    4. What is the Star Wars equivalent of a Mouse (I just had to go catch one) and if there isn’t one well... make one and sell stuff animals of it just like the Porgs and make more money. I would buy them.

    5. Snoke was Jar Jar Binks with plastic surgery.

    Snoke was Darth Plagueis - there is no evidence to prove or disprove this theory. It is the only theory that makes sense to me. So for me, he is Plagueis.

    As far as I know, every EU character added to the canon has been more or less the same as their original iteration. In the EU, Plagueis is a Muun. Snoke is not a Muun. It’s not “checkmate” evidence, but it’s evidence.

    That, and the fact that we were told that he was killed. If there’s evidence to suggest he didn’t die, it’s fan speculation.

    Its my opinion - if Johnson **** up a backstory of an important character, then i'll create one. Simple.
  • Boo
    3432 posts Member
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    Excalibur3 wrote: »
    1. When Rey and Kylo are having there first dule, Rey seems to use a bit of anger when fighting which is using the dark-side so is that why she went to the “Dark-Side Cave.”

    2. When Finn is fighting kylo “He was actully doing well.” Keep in mind that Finn was almost killed by a storm trooper with a taser baton. (Script or Jedi?)

    3. This is a **** theroy but here I am typing it. Since the First Order used Project Resection (kidnapping children and making them storm troopers) could that make Finn the grandson of Mace Windo giving him force like abilities or he could be the son of any other Jedi.

    4. What is the Star Wars equivalent of a Mouse (I just had to go catch one) and if there isn’t one well... make one and sell stuff animals of it just like the Porgs and make more money. I would buy them.

    5. Snoke was Jar Jar Binks with plastic surgery.

    Snoke was Darth Plagueis - there is no evidence to prove or disprove this theory. It is the only theory that makes sense to me. So for me, he is Plagueis.

    As far as I know, every EU character added to the canon has been more or less the same as their original iteration. In the EU, Plagueis is a Muun. Snoke is not a Muun. It’s not “checkmate” evidence, but it’s evidence.

    That, and the fact that we were told that he was killed. If there’s evidence to suggest he didn’t die, it’s fan speculation.

    MOST importantly, you can't have the "Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise" if he doesn't die.

    According to Sidious, Plagueis died, but he may not have done. Just because he didn't seek revenge to reclaim his Sith Master title, doesn't mean he died - indeed perhaps allowing Sidious to usurp his position so he could be free of the sith to practice every aspect of the force he wanted may have been his intention to "fake" his own death.

    Plagueis could stop death. So it is highly possible.

    If he truly taught Sidious all that he knew about the force, then why can't Sidious stop death or create life???

    Surely that would lead any intelligent person to the thinking that Plagueis had tricks up his sleeve that he didn't share with his ambitious pupil.

    Or perhaps like other dark side users - he was over confident in himself which led to his demise at the hands of his not fully trained student.

    Like I say there is no evidence to suggest Snoke is or isn't Plagueis - so I am leaning on the fact he is, until this issue gets cleaned up by Disney.

    Perhaps leaving the gaping plot hole, Disney wants fans to do exactly what I am doing - leaving it to the imagination of the fans.
  • Boo
    3432 posts Member
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    Excalibur3 wrote: »
    1. When Rey and Kylo are having there first dule, Rey seems to use a bit of anger when fighting which is using the dark-side so is that why she went to the “Dark-Side Cave.”

    2. When Finn is fighting kylo “He was actully doing well.” Keep in mind that Finn was almost killed by a storm trooper with a taser baton. (Script or Jedi?)

    3. This is a **** theroy but here I am typing it. Since the First Order used Project Resection (kidnapping children and making them storm troopers) could that make Finn the grandson of Mace Windo giving him force like abilities or he could be the son of any other Jedi.

    4. What is the Star Wars equivalent of a Mouse (I just had to go catch one) and if there isn’t one well... make one and sell stuff animals of it just like the Porgs and make more money. I would buy them.

    5. Snoke was Jar Jar Binks with plastic surgery.

    Snoke was Darth Plagueis - there is no evidence to prove or disprove this theory. It is the only theory that makes sense to me. So for me, he is Plagueis.

    As far as I know, every EU character added to the canon has been more or less the same as their original iteration. In the EU, Plagueis is a Muun. Snoke is not a Muun. It’s not “checkmate” evidence, but it’s evidence.

    That, and the fact that we were told that he was killed. If there’s evidence to suggest he didn’t die, it’s fan speculation.

    And Han Solo is Harrison Ford too, oh wait now he's not, silly me, lol
  • DatBoi
    3572 posts Member
    Boo wrote: »
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    Excalibur3 wrote: »
    1. When Rey and Kylo are having there first dule, Rey seems to use a bit of anger when fighting which is using the dark-side so is that why she went to the “Dark-Side Cave.”

    2. When Finn is fighting kylo “He was actully doing well.” Keep in mind that Finn was almost killed by a storm trooper with a taser baton. (Script or Jedi?)

    3. This is a **** theroy but here I am typing it. Since the First Order used Project Resection (kidnapping children and making them storm troopers) could that make Finn the grandson of Mace Windo giving him force like abilities or he could be the son of any other Jedi.

    4. What is the Star Wars equivalent of a Mouse (I just had to go catch one) and if there isn’t one well... make one and sell stuff animals of it just like the Porgs and make more money. I would buy them.

    5. Snoke was Jar Jar Binks with plastic surgery.

    Snoke was Darth Plagueis - there is no evidence to prove or disprove this theory. It is the only theory that makes sense to me. So for me, he is Plagueis.

    As far as I know, every EU character added to the canon has been more or less the same as their original iteration. In the EU, Plagueis is a Muun. Snoke is not a Muun. It’s not “checkmate” evidence, but it’s evidence.

    That, and the fact that we were told that he was killed. If there’s evidence to suggest he didn’t die, it’s fan speculation.

    And Han Solo is Harrison Ford too, oh wait now he's not, silly me, lol

    What? Your statement is completely irrelevant. I’m talking about the lack of precedent for changing a character’s species.

    And you don’t get to keep claiming that there “isn’t evidence” for snoke not being plagueis after I gave two solid, defendable points. I’m sorry you didn’t like TLJ but that doesn’t excuse pettiness and a rejection of basic logic.
  • leef
    12639 posts Member
    [
    DatBoi wrote: »
    I’m sorry you didn’t like TLJ but that doesn’t excuse pettiness and a rejection of basic logic.

    ofcourse it does, anyone who did like TLJ did the same =D
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • i love poe doberman.
    yalinosgb.com

    yay veder.
  • Boo
    3432 posts Member
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Boo wrote: »
    Excalibur3 wrote: »
    1. When Rey and Kylo are having there first dule, Rey seems to use a bit of anger when fighting which is using the dark-side so is that why she went to the “Dark-Side Cave.”

    2. When Finn is fighting kylo “He was actully doing well.” Keep in mind that Finn was almost killed by a storm trooper with a taser baton. (Script or Jedi?)

    3. This is a **** theroy but here I am typing it. Since the First Order used Project Resection (kidnapping children and making them storm troopers) could that make Finn the grandson of Mace Windo giving him force like abilities or he could be the son of any other Jedi.

    4. What is the Star Wars equivalent of a Mouse (I just had to go catch one) and if there isn’t one well... make one and sell stuff animals of it just like the Porgs and make more money. I would buy them.

    5. Snoke was Jar Jar Binks with plastic surgery.

    Snoke was Darth Plagueis - there is no evidence to prove or disprove this theory. It is the only theory that makes sense to me. So for me, he is Plagueis.

    As far as I know, every EU character added to the canon has been more or less the same as their original iteration. In the EU, Plagueis is a Muun. Snoke is not a Muun. It’s not “checkmate” evidence, but it’s evidence.

    That, and the fact that we were told that he was killed. If there’s evidence to suggest he didn’t die, it’s fan speculation.

    And Han Solo is Harrison Ford too, oh wait now he's not, silly me, lol

    What? Your statement is completely irrelevant. I’m talking about the lack of precedent for changing a character’s species.

    And you don’t get to keep claiming that there “isn’t evidence” for snoke not being plagueis after I gave two solid, defendable points. I’m sorry you didn’t like TLJ but that doesn’t excuse pettiness and a rejection of basic logic.



    Convince me Snoke was not ever meant to be Plagueis - you can't. In my mind, I am allowed to believe he was.
  • JuliusSkywalker
    480 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Too many theories, if Snoke's identity is...
    1. irrelevant in Star Wars universe
    2. character supporting Kylo Ren's victory to introduce his ideal
    3. Mace Windu
    4. Ezra Bridger + Grand Admiral Thrawn
    5. Emperor Palpatine alias Darth Sidious
    6. Darth Vader
    7. Darth Plagueis
    8. Darth Bane
    9. Dark Side Yoda
    10. Member of the order "Whills" like Chirrut Imwe and Baze Malbus
    11. Father of Rey (imo impossible)
    12. Jar Jar Binks (imo impossible)
    13. an unknown character using the force of Dark Side and being no Sith
    14. an unknown Sith either - maybe is Snoke an acronym = "Sith No One Knew Existed"

    And we all know that the thief DJ in SW Episode 8 his name is the acronym for "Don't Join"
  • Boo
    3432 posts Member
    The theory of Snoke is Plagueis is the only one that fits and makes any kind of sense.
  • Boo
    3432 posts Member
    So, why is Marvel destroying TLJ at the box office?

    Marvel: listens to its fans and gives them what they want

    TLJ: Johnson doesn't care and does what he wants to do, like making Luke who risks everything to save friends and a Sith Lord father, then try to kill his sleeping nephew????

    Marvel: Stays faithful and consistent to its comics and Marvel Cinematic Universe movies that have come before.

    TLJ: Took whatever Johnson had in mind and destroyed all build up re: character development and back story. No explanation of Snoke's existence which does the previous 6 saga movies injustice, as to the evil Palpatine represented. Plot holes allowed to exist re: prophecy of the chosen one - how Skywalker came to be. Also Luke's character is inconsistent to how he was meant to be.

    Marvel: tried SJW stuff in the comics - which failed. They did not do that for their movies.

    TLJ: Rose, Holdo, Finn, Rey etc etc need I say more

    Marvel: Has a plan, an overall story they are setting that is governed by the studio, so that ever movie plays into the big picture

    TLJ: Johnson does whatever he wants

    Marvel: Stand alone movies and taking time to flesh out character development

    TLJ: Rey's parents are no one. She is a Mary Sue, powerful in the force just because.

    Marvel: Having developed strong characters the audience enjoys, the effects and action are great

    TLJ: Destroys beloved characters and does nothing to show the true power of the force from a seasoned OT character Jedi like Luke - Thanos could kick Luke's ****!!!

    I could go on but what's the point - Marvel are clearly doing a good job. Yes Star Wars and Marvel are both under the Disney umbrella, but they are developed by different companies/studios under Disney.
    Kathleen Kennedy is ruining star wars.
  • CaptainRex
    2753 posts Member
    Boo wrote: »
    So, why is Marvel destroying TLJ at the box office?

    Marvel: listens to its fans and gives them what they want

    TLJ: Johnson doesn't care and does what he wants to do, like making Luke who risks everything to save friends and a Sith Lord father, then try to kill his sleeping nephew????

    Marvel: Stays faithful and consistent to its comics and Marvel Cinematic Universe movies that have come before.

    TLJ: Took whatever Johnson had in mind and destroyed all build up re: character development and back story. No explanation of Snoke's existence which does the previous 6 saga movies injustice, as to the evil Palpatine represented. Plot holes allowed to exist re: prophecy of the chosen one - how Skywalker came to be. Also Luke's character is inconsistent to how he was meant to be.

    Marvel: tried SJW stuff in the comics - which failed. They did not do that for their movies.

    TLJ: Rose, Holdo, Finn, Rey etc etc need I say more

    Marvel: Has a plan, an overall story they are setting that is governed by the studio, so that ever movie plays into the big picture

    TLJ: Johnson does whatever he wants

    Marvel: Stand alone movies and taking time to flesh out character development

    TLJ: Rey's parents are no one. She is a Mary Sue, powerful in the force just because.

    Marvel: Having developed strong characters the audience enjoys, the effects and action are great

    TLJ: Destroys beloved characters and does nothing to show the true power of the force from a seasoned OT character Jedi like Luke - Thanos could kick Luke's ****!!!

    I could go on but what's the point - Marvel are clearly doing a good job. Yes Star Wars and Marvel are both under the Disney umbrella, but they are developed by different companies/studios under Disney.
    Kathleen Kennedy is ruining star wars.

    giphy.webp
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."
  • DatBoi
    3572 posts Member
    In what way is Marvel “destroying” TLJ at the box office?
  • Boo
    3432 posts Member
    DatBoi wrote: »
    In what way is Marvel “destroying” TLJ at the box office?

    The Last Jedi's domestic box office total was: $620,181,382

    Infinity War has just begun and only at May 8th has a domestic total of: $472,064,425

    Infinity War has taken much more money in such a much shorter time period than the Last Jedi has.

    In just 10 days of release Infinity War has earned $453M compared to the Last Jedi which only earned $368M.

    While the race is over for the Last Jedi, Infinity War has many more weekends to continue to shine.

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2018/05/08/box-office-avengers-infinity-war-tops-age-of-ultron-and-star-wars/#32d3631f5bc7

    https://www.inverse.com/article/44354-avengers-infinity-war-box-office-beats-star-wars-the-force-awakens





    https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_the_last_jedi/

    https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/avengers_infinity_war/

    That's all I have to say about that.
Sign In or Register to comment.