Endor Escalation achievement

Is this a mistake? Should it not be MK3 carbanti as MK4 is hardly needed by anyone?
Screenshot_2017-12-12-02-55-03.png

Replies

• Options
    Spend those credits or give them to me
  • Options
    500k is barely enough to level up one mod, and pretty much everyone already have 100s of MK4 carbanti, where as MK3 is whole different story... Looking at you GK...
  • Options
    The Ewoks are a troll.....jist like Lucas intended.
  • Bossk_Hogg
    335 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Luniz wrote: »
    Do ewoks need them?

No one needs them. One of the least needed pieces of gear in the game. 400 salvage will cover every character that can possibly use them. Compared to the MK 3 Carbanti's, which are used over 17,000 times.

It was put in as a middle finger/joke to the playerbase.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Oh course it is not a mistake. They only give you the gear (and mods) you need. So obviously you need those. ;)
  • Options
    U need them
  • Options
    “This free stuff isn’t free enough.”
    —GoH players.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    —GoH players.

Putting those in there is a troll move. It’s an obvious middle finger to the people complaining about challenge gear as rewards. It is literally worthless.
  • Options
    No he’s saying the gear has no value and he’s right.
  • Options
    Okay I need them I have plenty 3
  • Options
    Blame me. I made a mistake when putting the rewards into the achievement. However since it's now live and some people have claimed the reward, it is not fair to those users to swap it out for something else. So it's going to stay what it is.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • Options
    —GoH players.

Lol. Whatever man. Nobody needs level 4 carbs. Ever
  • Options
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    Blame me. I made a mistake when putting the rewards into the achievement. However since it's now live and some people have claimed the reward, it is not fair to those users to swap it out for something else. So it's going to stay what it is.

Lol thanks capgasp!
    I guess it's not the end of the world
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    while we're on the subject of achievements for events, I'm a little confused by the defense of dathomir one. It says complete tier 1 ten times, but anyone who can complete tier 2 will just do that, as you're allowed to do the same tier twice, so I won't complete this achievement for 2+ years when I've finally farmed both of them all the way and can waste some refreshes on tier 1? Is that intentended? Or should both tiers fulfill the requirement?

https://imgur.com/a/7vIG2
    Post edited by Ploosh on
  • Options
    i think you maybe be confusing with secrets and shadows event. But no one can do Defense of dathomir, tier 2 until they have a 5 or 7 star Talzan. Can't remember but I think it's 7 star
  • Options
  • Options
    Wow thanks you're totally right. My bad.
  • Options

You can refresh multiple times?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options

You can refresh multiple times?

When the event first went live you could play it a lot of times and get some mods as the reward. Those wins still count, so that's how people have done it 10 times already.
  • Options
    Ploosh wrote: »
    while we're on the subject of achievements for events, I'm a little confused by the defense of dathomir one. It says complete tier 1 ten times, but anyone who can complete tier 2 will just do that, as you're allowed to do the same tier twice, so I won't complete this achievement for 2+ years when I've finally farmed both of them all the way and can waste some refreshes on tier 1? Is that intentended? Or should both tiers fulfill the requirement?

https://imgur.com/a/7vIG2

Defense of Dathomir, Tier 1, is where you earn Mother Talzin shards. It does not share action counts with tier 2, which is a bonus tier with different rewards. You may be thinking of Ghosts of Dathomir which is where Nightsister Zombie and Spirit are earned. At the moment there is a technical reason preventing the achievement from counting all the tiers. I hope to be able to adjust the achievement to count all of them in the future, but I don't know when that will be.
  • Shahram1222
    198 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    @CG_CapGaSP thanks for the info. Is there any chance you could remove mark IV Carbantis from raid rewards? It’s really a downer to get those..
  • Options
    @Shahram1222
    @CG_CapGaSP thanks for the info. Is there any chance you could remove mark IV Carbantis from raid rewards? It’s really a downer to get those..
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    Fauztin wrote: »
    @Shahram1222

Those are two different situations.
    It's kind of understandable to not change the one time reward for an achievement that has been claimed by some.
    The request for removal from raid rewards is an ongoing situation that is not tied to what has gone on before.
  • Options
    @Fauztin yeah, I’m asking about HAAT rewards, not the achievement.
  • Options
    Oh my mistake! Misread which rewards you were talking about.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options

I mean you could just send everyone 20 mk3 carbanti salvage on christmas....nice little stocking stuffer
  • Options
    @CG_CapGaSP there could be a n update, as a mistake (it's ok everyone do it) for those that completed send the true reward in the mail, it's an easier solution :)
    "I don't search for bugs, they find me and beat me endlessly" - JarDorK
    My views are my own... except when they are wrong... then it's jar jar's fault

Pure F2P at heart