Tarkin destroy the Meta - Video

https://youtu.be/euFK309AqsU

U need zeta, Callous Victory and use tarkin's basic skill until 7-8 attacks.

Replies

• assassindanHUN
    29 posts Member
    edited December 2017
  • I like this team. I have problem with draws. My Empire is strong enough to beat every team but my iphone is lagging. Many times i cant win couse of not enough time. So Tarkin could be solution for this. Also i think to put bb8 for increasing dmg. Advantage and crit chance and crit dmg up plus offense up would improve Tarkins dmg a lot. And I think Tarkin could have les turns to build up potency. I dont want to use Palp. He is too low with health/ prot.
  • Gawejn wrote: »
    Also i think to put bb8 for increasing dmg. Advantage and crit chance and crit dmg up plus offense up would improve Tarkins dmg a lot. And I think Tarkin could have les turns to build up potency.
    Good idea. 3days ill get 7star BB8 ill try it.
    Also i think to put bb8 for increasing dmg. Advantage and crit chance and crit dmg up plus offense up would improve Tarkins dmg a lot. And I think Tarkin could have les turns to build up potency.
    Good idea. 3days ill get 7star BB8 ill try it.

If you could post vids with Empire plus bb8 would be great.
  • assassindanHUN
    29 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Im working on it. FO trooper 75/100 i think i ll get it 7* but
    But there is a problem. Bb8 has a 70cd skill and i m not sure i can use it before time is expire.
    But if it works i need to change tarkin's triangle to crit damage (bb8 gives advantage)
    Ill be back :smiley:
  • Interesting, thanks for sharing. :)
  • Its the same system like Nihil and bb8.
    You need to load it first, then fire it. Nice with Attack bonus from EP.
    Would be nice to know the eff of Tarkin in the video?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Gawejn wrote: »
    I like this team. I have problem with draws. My Empire is strong enough to beat every team but my iphone is lagging. Many times i cant win couse of not enough time. So Tarkin could be solution for this. Also i think to put bb8 for increasing dmg. Advantage and crit chance and crit dmg up plus offense up would improve Tarkins dmg a lot. And I think Tarkin could have les turns to build up potency. I dont want to use Palp. He is too low with health/ prot.

i'd go with Starck.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Mine is 5* g11 ill try it this week if i have time.
    Thrawn l
    Veersz
    Starckz
    Shore
    Deathtrooper
  • If the team is built around this one attack, would Vader lead be better? Jack those damage numbers up by 30% and nearly guaranteed for each enemy to have a debuff?
  • Tarkin can debuff them so dont need vader but his lead is great (offense 30%)
    Maybe try it with emperor lead (potency +32%)
    Or tarkin lead with defense down and expose. (And gives 30speed it means i can use basic more)
  • Tarkin can debuff them so dont need vader but his lead is great (offense 30%)
    Maybe try it with emperor lead (potency +32%)
    Or tarkin lead with defense down and expose. (And gives 30speed it means i can use basic more)

I was only thinking Vader for debuffs because DoTs cant be cleansed.
  • If tarkin put up critchance down and offense down to 5enemies he gives 100%TM. And rebel cant resist it.
  • I’ve been doing this.
  • But what about defense?
    #AcolyteShootsTwice

I fall back 30-15.
    AI always use special so tarkin cant hit huge :)

I fall back 30-15.
    AI always use special so tarkin cant hit huge :)
    That's not too bad, can fall about the same with NS.
    Power too you. I'm done seeing the endless CLS heads down my arena board. I got one poor Maul zquad who can get into the top 40-30 - if I drop a lot I don't attack him simply on principal (though, Im sure he attacks me, LOL).

#AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Gawejn
    1105 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    But there is a problem. Bb8 has a 70cd skill and i m not sure i can use it before time is expire.
    But if it works i need to change tarkin's triangle to crit damage (bb8 gives advantage)

70 cd yes, but it really goes fast :), it is like on 3 or 4 turn you can use this skill. And Tarkin will gain 25% potency from secret intel too. Thrawn is important as a lead couse gives one special more to everyone, using a special by a toon reduce cooldown by5 if all team has secret intel. My bb8 is g8 and Tarkin g8. So i cannot try them in arena for now. But i play in gw with bb8 to practise and and bb8 is faster than Thrawn which is important. Needs to go first. If you use crit dmg on triangle for Tarkin so his Aoe dmg should do insta kill on all enemies.:)

70 cd yes, but it really goes fast :), it is like on 3 or 4 turn you can use this skill. And Tarkin will gain 25% potency from secret intel too. Thrawn is important as a lead couse gives one special more to everyone, using a special by a toon reduce cooldown by5 if all team has secret intel.

I tried but cls hit down my bb8 (g9 6*) but need to gear up.
    Thrawn gives offense too
    Secret stuff gives advantage critdamage offense up so tarkin will be a God :)
  • Gawejn
    1105 posts Member

70 cd yes, but it really goes fast :), it is like on 3 or 4 turn you can use this skill. And Tarkin will gain 25% potency from secret intel too. Thrawn is important as a lead couse gives one special more to everyone, using a special by a toon reduce cooldown by5 if all team has secret intel.

Thrawn gives offense too

Yes, that is the thing about bb8 , needs g11 at least what i think and mods like tank with protection on triangle and cross.
  • I dont even think you need to zeta tarkin for this.
    Applying the debuff gives 100% stacked offese.
    Simply attacking with basic again gives 50%.

I would like to see some videos of this team against nightsisters
  • Mobewan wrote: »
    I dont even think you need to zeta tarkin for this.

This zeta gives 20%potency/debuffed enemy

Ill tryi it against ns. But i use veers against them. U can see video about it on my channel
  • Mobewan wrote: »

This zeta gives 20%potency/debuffed enemy

Ill tryi it against ns. But i use veers against them. U can see video about it on my channel

Yes, 20% offense per debuffed enemy, so max 100% offense. If he applies the debuff, his basic would still be 50% potency. If someone else applies the debuff (and it isnt cleansed), it might be worth a zeta but risky....youd have to time it right

Sadly veers (mainly shoretrooper) will take me a while.
  • Gawejn
    1105 posts Member

Thrawn gives offense too

And those buffs are for 4 turns. Thrawn is hitting like 30k on basic, on Fracture it is like 50k. Tanks can hit 10-15 k :). And what is great all team have 80% tm so all team goes first with those buffs and enemies are exposed also:).
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Mobewan wrote: »
    Mobewan wrote: »
  • Gawejn
    1105 posts Member
    So I saw your new vid with BB8. :) It was overkill :). You played this fight very long but was really cool to see this final blow:). Almost 100k dmg.
  • New video with BB8. Tarkin is great again. More than 310.000 damage!!!
    https://youtu.be/tdExAGMK3OE