Borrow a hero on a dark side

Is it on purpose that borrowing hero when fighting dark side battle gives you bottom scraps? I'm at level 70, with my own character well above 4K. Yet when I'm offered a hero help I'm lucky if I get 2K, and more often the selection is about 1,500..1,700, which is more like a nuisance really. On the light side and in challenges I'm always getting adequate hero support, but on a dark side betting good help is like a miracle. :(

Replies

• Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    I've been wondering about this as well. I think it may be that most people focus on the same DS people; Daka, Dooku, Phasma, Sid
    If you have them on your team, it doesn't seem to show them in the lit of available heroes to borrow. I read this apt a week ago and tried it and seems to work on difficult levels. Go to any level 1 mission and play it worn non-main characters. Then come back to the higher mission and you will see doesn't heroes to borrow.
  • Varlie, I will try that mission level 1 trick and report, thank you!
  • Tried that trick. No luck :(
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Maybe @CG_JohnSalera or @EA_Jesse could spread some light on why the Borrow list is so horrible on DS compared to LS.
    I'll be glad to upload some screen grabs on the 2-3 star options I get offered daily if needed.
  • Yeah.. Horrible is a right word. I got to DS level 7. So I'm facing level 74 opponents with golden wings, and all I get as a help is 2-3 star 1.4K..2.1K... :(
  • Had the same problem, than i dropped sid and guess what ... i get 10+ Sids offered! ;)
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • You dropped an ally, and now you got him back as a help?
  • Most people use the same character as lead on DS. If you use phasma or Sid so are the other strong teams. I use maul vader Sid the two healer and always have/get powerful phasma or duke on my side
  • DarthSLR wrote: »
    You dropped an ally, and now you got him back as a help?
    Nope ... i dropped sid out of my standard-5-dark-side-chars and after the first match, i got plenty of ally-sids to borrow.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Oh, I see. You changed your team. I'll try that and report back. Still sucks compared to LS..
  • YAY!!! Worked like a charm! Thank you so much!
    I have chosen one of the level 1 DS battles, picked up my weakest chars and fought it. Naturally, even my weakest chars were too strong for that level, so no damage done, it was all over in 30 sec. And now my borrowed hero roster is teeming with 5K+ help!