Come on now

Its about time we had more levels/challenges added for gear, the crunch is getting out of hand.

Replies

• Ragnorak wrote: »
    Its about time we had more levels/challenges added for gear, the crunch is getting out of hand.

They should just rework the challenges, it gives so much gear that nobody needs. Also, getting 3 carbantis from the last possible challenge is ridiculous, it should be 5 minimum.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    gear is more accessible than ever...
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    gear is more accessible than ever...

This is true but the challenges are pointless now. I have thousands of gear I'll never use. Allow us to sell it again.
  • The carbanti shortage is real. It's extremely frustrating that literally every character needs carbanti and at the highest level of challenge I frequently get 3 carbanti. I agree, the base number needs to be reset to 5. That at least would make the grind less annoying.
  • Come on now.
    Were you playing this game a year ago?
    Gear is so much more available, you should get about 75 carbs a week just from challenge.
    Carbs are in guild event store, shard shop , guild store.
  • True, plenty of gears I don't bother farming now, shard shop, guild shop, TB shop, almost too good to be true, 6 carbs for 186 shard shop currency ! it allow a better focus on missing toons
  • Goober1_ wrote: »
    Come on now.
    Gear is so much more available, you should get about 75 carbs a week just from challenge.

While thats is true the number of toons needing those pieces has also raised quite a bit, we have toons requiring 400 or more of all the same gear. And the trend is new toons will also need the same gear. So even when those gear pieces are more accassible than ever they are also more needed than ever...
    Come on now.

@Goober1_ Definitely exaggerated.. how are we supposed to get 75 carbantis every week from challenge I do the highest tier of gear challenges but get 15-20 a day(3-4 each try) since we have carbanti challenge 3 days a week thats 45-60 at best
  • But for sure challenges need rework for something a little more exciting, I am above 3k of one of the gear I think
  • Moved to Feedback/Challenges.
    Come on now.

@Goober1_ Definitely exaggerated.. how are we supposed to get 75 carbantis every week from challenge I do the highest tier of gear challenges but get 15-20 a day(3-4 each try) since we have carbanti challenge 3 days a week thats 45-60 at best

75 might be a little high.
    But still, gear is easier now than it ever has been.
    That is a fact.
    I'm sure lower lvl people still need some of that gear we have tons of.
    There really needs to be a gear shop like shard shop where we can sell our extra gear
  • Inflation was 1.6% this year. Who cares about inflation? I got a 1% raise. I'm making more money than ever!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    snowhut wrote: »
    Inflation was 1.6% this year. Who cares about inflation? I got a 1% raise. I'm making more money than ever!

Yes, who cares about inflation indeed. They may add toons (thus gear requirements) faster than i can farm/gear them, but i'm gearing toons faster than ever.
    Save water, drink champagne!