PSA don't update your pixel

I can't load the app since.

Replies

• Options
    Try restarting your phone. I had trouble loading until a second restart.
  • Options
    I had this exact same issue yesterday. Loading times took half an hour. Found that a second restart of the phone did in fact fix/help this issue.
  • Options
    Mine kept crashing until I cleared my cache and then I've had some luck getting it to launch. It mostly sits on the loading screen forever without the cog turning. Eventually it launches but it takes a long time.
    maximum effort

Angels Reborn
  • Options
    Mine kept crashing until I cleared my cache and then I've had some luck getting it to launch. It mostly sits on the loading screen forever without the cog turning. Eventually it launches but it takes a long time.

Yeah cog wasn't moving. Re-installed and it loaded very slow but then connection error constantly as it tried to load the rest if the game. I will try the additional restart.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    This need to be reported at EA Help to get it the attention it deserves
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>