Capital Ship Challenges

I am really frustrated with ships. I’ve been trying to get my Ackbar and Windunto 6 stars for months. I meet the requirements but can’t even make a dent much less get them to 7 stars. I find these challenges not challenging but impossible and it’s killing my enjoyment. It takes months to move a single ship up in star level. I have 5 seven star ships and am sitting around waiting on shards of the others. Based on my current experiences I should be able to get a 6 Star capital ship in a year for a total of 15 months of waiting. 15 months! With a very few exceptions there is no consistent way to farm them so I am stuck waiting with nothing to do. Despite needing zetas and the dailies I just want to avoid ships all together.

There are so few ships even available not to mention the ones we can’t even get but are required in TB platoons.

And seriously if I can’t use two JCs, 4 Clone Sgts, and 2 Ahsokas then I shouldn’t have to fight them either. Not with such limited options and no way to progress. They won’t do anything about it but they should. This isn’t the only aspect of the game where they’ve thumbed their nose at us and sat back and waited for the money to roll in. It’s turning me pretty sour on the game. Congrats to all of you I fight in arena who cleared the challenges. Seriously. I just think waiting over a year for something in a mobile game is ridiculous.