Please remove the lockout after 3* on SHIP territory

There is zero benefit to locking out players in the ship portion. All it does is drive officers insane because we cannot easily track who did all combat missions, and who deployed their full amounts.

Please please please.

Replies

• Add ship combat as its own line item like special combat. That way we can verify if someone has done all the combat missions.
  • I cannot agree with this more. So many people are frustrated by this and it adds nothing for us.
  • capifico22
    370 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    yohann269 wrote: »
    Add ship combat as its own line item like special combat. That way we can verify if someone has done all the combat missions.

Yeah that works too! (Ship deployment also!)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    officers can already lock territories, the forced lock when a territory is 3* is completely unnecessary.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Or, barring removal of the 3* lockout altogether, simply give the ability to unlock to the guild leaders and/or officers.
  • The 3* lockout is not needed. The extra code was unwanted overkill by the devs. Please remove it. This is an easy request that should easy to fill and would make a large chunk of the community happy
  • +++
    I agree. But not just for the ship territory! Remove it for all territories!!!
  • capifico22 wrote: »
    There is zero benefit to locking out players in the ship portion. All it does is drive officers insane because we cannot easily track who did all combat missions, and who deployed their full amounts.

Please please please.

Not just ships either, happened to us when we locked ships and south, couldn't figure out who was missing from the Middle CM's. Please remove the 3* lock on ALL territories.
    @CG_Kozispoon
    @CG_RyDiggs
    @CG_Carrie
    @CG_NotReallyAJedi
    I hate to sound like a broken record, but the majority of the community asked for this not to happen before you implemented it and it's causing us problems now as we anticipated. Please either allow officers to lock a territory at any time (the original ask was we could set a lock after reaching 1/2/3 stars whatever our goal was for that territory), or kill the tool altogether.
  • Muaddib wrote: »
    capifico22 wrote: »

Please please please.

Not just ships either, happened to us when we locked ships and south, couldn't figure out who was missing from the Middle CM's. Please remove the 3* lock on ALL territories.
    @CG_Kozispoon
    @CG_RyDiggs
    @CG_Carrie
    @CG_NotReallyAJedi
    I hate to sound like a broken record, but the majority of the community asked for this not to happen before you implemented it and it's causing us problems now as we anticipated. Please either allow officers to lock a territory at any time (the original ask was we could set a lock after reaching 1/2/3 stars whatever our goal was for that territory), or kill the tool altogether.

Handing the locking mechanism over to the officers is an easy solution. We just have to keep hounding them.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).