BB-8’s Illuminated Destiny inconsistency

Hope I picked the right place to feed this back as I’m not sure if it’s WAI.

With an Ackbar lead, any non-damage attacks by any of your team will call a random Rebel ally to assist.

If you go into either a Rancor or Tank raid, and use Illuminated Desiny, it won’t call a Rebel to assist.
I had presumed (perhaps incorrectly) that because it has a chance to Expose an enemy, it is classing this as an attack.

However I noticed on the recent Nightsister event (the one where you could win Zombie and Spirit shards by destroying an altar), using Illuminated Destiny under an Ackbar lead did indeed call a Rebel ally to assist.

I have been through the raid fine print to determine whether there’s any quirky mechanic which might cause the behaviour in these raids to be different than other circumstances so perhaps there’s a reasonable explanation for the inconsistency, otherwise it maybe needs to go on a bugs list

Replies

• Since this is a bug, this is not the right place. Bugs must be posted over on the *other* website that you cannot easily find links to for some reason.
  • Yeah just not totally sure if it is, or if there’s some legit reason for this behaviour, figured the community would have the answer!
  • Ariella wrote: »
    Yeah just not totally sure if it is, or if there’s some legit reason for this behaviour, figured the community would have the answer!

That is an interesting thought. And, as it happens, Poe behaves the same. When you taunt with Poe (the taunt exposes enemies), no one is called to assist.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    Ariella wrote: »
    Yeah just not totally sure if it is, or if there’s some legit reason for this behaviour, figured the community would have the answer!

That is an interesting thought. And, as it happens, Poe behaves the same. When you taunt with Poe (the taunt exposes enemies), no one is called to assist.

Hadn’t bought of that one! Arguably applying a debuff (Expose) is tantamount to an attack.
    But I still can’t explain why Illuninated Destiny worked in the event, unless the event was just a bit bugged