Characters missing Zetas

This is a list of all the characters currently in game that have level 7 abilities, which should eventually lead to Zetas. Any highlighted ones are ones I think that may impact the game the most, with the reason why I think they'll impact the game the most.

Aayla - Unique She was one of the best Jedi at one point because of her kit.
Admiral Ackbar - Leader Is currently a viable Lead with Hermit Yoda, who knows how this will get better.
Ahsoka - Unique Possible combinations with Anakin
Baze - Two Uniques its Baze.
Bistan - Unique
Cad Bane - Leader
Chief Nebit - Leader
Chirrut - Two Uniques its Chirrut.
CT-21-0408 "Echo" - Unique
CT-7567 "Rex" - Leader was Meta once, wouldn't be surprised if it was again.
Dathcha - Unique
Dengar - Unique
Eeth Koth - Leader
Emperor Palpatine - Leader and Unique Already a powerful toon, and both abilities are powerful already.
General Grievous - Leader and Unique With all the requests for reworks, I would hope these would be good.
General Kenobi - Leader and Unique He's an amazing toon already, and his lead although kind of outdated remains viable.
Greedo - Leader This adds a lot of Crit Damage, with a Bounty Hunter rework this could really powerful.
HK-47 - Unique
IG-88 - Unique This Unique adds a lot of damage, if pushed more towards Hunters with a rework it could do really well but could also see a good improvement on Droid teams.
Ima-Gun-Di - Unique Good ability, a lot of potential.
Jawa Engineer - Unique Gotta go fast, but can he go faster??
Jawa Scavenger - Unique
Jedi Knight Anakin - Unique - This is what made Anakin viable at one point, could do more with a Zeta.
Kit Fisto - Unique
Lobot - Unique
Lando - Leader and Unique
Mace Windu - Unique
Nute Gunray - Unique
Plo Koon - Leader
Poggle - Unique
Resistance Trooper - Unique Already a powerful unique
Ugnuaght - Unique
Urorororororororoor - Leader
Wedge Antilles - Leader
Zam Wessel - Unique