You haven’t fixed what you said you fixed

11/19 rebel assault missing rewards -

None of my guild has them yet. I am not reporting a bug, the bug is known; I’m asking for a dev response to their own announcement saying we are getting rewards.

This is super annoying now.

Replies

• Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    What was the last response from EA bug reports that you got? Because yes - this IS a bug, or more specifically, WAS a bug. The fix is ensuring that it doesn’t happen again. Compensation from an issue in the past, like this, will have to be done through the EA support team, not demanding answers on the forums. No offense.

*Moved to Territory Battles: Rebel Assault
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • I’ve had tickets through EA, they are referring us back to the devs.

Cg ry diggs said on 12/8 that the fix has been rolled out and to restart the game and wait ten minutes which hasn’t worked.

So it’s a endless loop
  • I’m offended but in his announcement the dev clearer says the rewards will be sent with the update and therefore not through EA customer services.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/148537/rebel-assault-territory-battle-11-19-rewards-distributed#latest
  • They don't even want us talking about it. All the posts get closed. Support tickets closed. EA Answers...well they go unanswered.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    unfortunately if you have not gotten your rewards you need to go through EA Help.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>