FO Legendary Unit?

With the new movie coming I don’t know if anyone else wondered about a legendary FO unit. The resistance already has 2 and a hero’s journey unit. As someone who runs a fully zeta’d FO squad I’m not really feeling the love that resistance is getting. Would love to hear thoughts and ideas from the community.

Replies

• Could be Snoke at some point probably, if he could be considered FO at the first place...
  • Snoke?... probably... once the film settles and Rey's Journey hss finished. Might even be 1 or 2 others.
  • Yeh I’m hoping they decide to do someone to make them more viable defensively as now they are a glass cannon mostly due to horrible ai use lol
  • I hope this happening. I've always liiked FO teams, now with KRU is a nice team but he will be a pain to farm and the team needs a replace for FOO, something like thrawn or bb8 or r2 (bb9e I'm looking at you xD) to glue all the team with a nice pasive boost and some team boost or crowd control.

Hopefully we will get a bb9e legendary toon and / or the snoke raid is spoken in the corners (pssss don't speak too loud or the post will be deleted)

*blink eye*
  • Yeah we will get new darkside FO but since they are darkside expect them to be unlocked at 2-3 star and behind a crazy paywall. Meanwhile there will be more and more hero’s journeys for lightside. Jedi Rey (not Jedi training) Jedi Luke(not cls) and old Luke. Then they will release another kylo ren (un-robed) then snoke (at 3 stars and his own yearly event 10 shards at a time refresh at 999 crystals cuz why not)
  • Supreme leader's demise?
  • That’s what it’ll be called and he’ll be squishy
  • Hux and Snoke as Legendary.
  • Corvus
    190 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Could be Snoke at some point probably, if he could be considered FO at the first place...

Not sure if we get snoke as legendary maybe it will be a heros journey (would like a ds one) but I could see general hux (its a shame he is not yet in)
  • While they're bound to have a FO legendary event at some point, I have a feeling the requirements will be somewhat unexpected. You'd think they'd make a legendary event that needs Resistance characters (like BB8 needs any 5 FO), but a lot of people have 7* resistance squads already for PvE (probably way more than those who had a full FO squad). So, if they ever introduce a FO legendary event, it's gonna either require JTR or another (as of now) unreleased set of characters (a la Phoenix for Thrawn).

Having said that, from what we know so far, only Snoke seems to fit the legendary description (but they made BB8 a legendary too, so who knows?).
  • KorAgaz wrote: »
    While they're bound to have a FO legendary event at some point, I have a feeling the requirements will be somewhat unexpected. You'd think they'd make a legendary event that needs Resistance characters (like BB8 needs any 5 FO), but a lot of people have 7* resistance squads already for PvE (probably way more than those who had a full FO squad). So, if they ever introduce a FO legendary event, it's gonna either require JTR or another (as of now) unreleased set of characters (a la Phoenix for Thrawn).

Having said that, from what we know so far, only Snoke seems to fit the legendary description (but they made BB8 a legendary too, so who knows?).

So, like releasing the knights of ren and then using them for the legendary event? That would be strange, but EA does strange things...
  • DeepChu wrote: »
    KorAgaz wrote: »
    While they're bound to have a FO legendary event at some point, I have a feeling the requirements will be somewhat unexpected. You'd think they'd make a legendary event that needs Resistance characters (like BB8 needs any 5 FO), but a lot of people have 7* resistance squads already for PvE (probably way more than those who had a full FO squad). So, if they ever introduce a FO legendary event, it's gonna either require JTR or another (as of now) unreleased set of characters (a la Phoenix for Thrawn).

So, like releasing the knights of ren and then using them for the legendary event? That would be strange, but EA does strange things...

Shhhh.... don't provide such idea here....
  • Xerrath
    177 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    I am hoping they do this event sooner rather than later, with DS TB now a thing and all the action lightside is getting I am hoping they see we need to even the playing field with high quality DS characters that are not behind a crazy farm node or pay wall
  • FO Legendary event I would be happy with!
  • My vote goes to Snoke also. But perhaps someday Lord Vader? Noone can question his power and importance!
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Mustasch wrote: »
    My vote goes to Snoke also. But perhaps someday Lord Vader? Noone can question his power and importance!

Why Vader? He died before Kylo Ren was even born.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Why not Hux? Special ability "Bow to the first order" could be a slow mo orbital strike that branches into 5 pieces and stuns everyone like EP or something
  • There are plenty or new toons they can release: hux, bb9e, phasma with spear, snoke, knights of ren, flametrooper, riot trooper, First Order special forces stormtrooper and I'm sure there are a lot more in the film, question is: will they do it?
  • They will surely make FO royal guards as a marquee/paywall event (like FOSF). They'll probably make another Phasma as well or give her a rework. Snoke will surely be out sooner or later as a legendary event and Old Luke will likely be as well.
  • Finally i saw the movie, i can read this forum without any fear.. Anyway snoke deserves to be a powerful legendary toon! hux and the droid should be worthy supports too
  • Won’t happen. They only release Lightside legendary toons and only Lightside gets to unlock them on rediculously biased basis. 5 of 7 are LS and 5 of 7 require LS