Wicket Event

Big shout-out to the devs for my monthly 10 wicket shards.

So excited for 30 days time to get another 10 shards.

Hopefully I don't die in a car accident over the next 3 years, I'd love to get the little guy to 7 stars!

Big thanks!

:)

Replies

• Has the difficulty increased on this event? I've 3*ed it before, but now after 23 atempts I can't get past round 3. That's to many tries to be bad RNG only.
  • I two starred it and now I can’t get past round one. Don’t even get a turn before they are all dead. Yet another instance of them moving the finish line.
  • I noticed no change in difficulty. The stars you’re showing might have come from when the event first dropped and the game gave us a maxed Ewok squad to use. Since then you’ve had to use your own squad.
  • Was by far my favorite event. After today I'm not even bothering I don't think. All my mods are locked for TW and not really in the mood to spend half an hour removing them, equipping them, removing them and rebuilding them for garbage shard drop rate. I tried some 1* speed mods and they just take me further into phase 4 before I have zero chance to continue. This is not a fun event anymore and it's a real shame
  • warmonkey wrote: »
    Was by far my favorite event. After today I'm not even bothering I don't think. All my mods are locked for TW and not really in the mood to spend half an hour removing them, equipping them, removing them and rebuilding them for garbage shard drop rate. I tried some 1* speed mods and they just take me further into phase 4 before I have zero chance to continue. This is not a fun event anymore and it's a real shame

Yep. Well said. Also I want to work on my ewoks I really do but... there’s so many other required toons for Tb that I can’t. I beat it once. Tried last time and gave up and I think I’m giving up this time as well. 3 tries for a toon I won’t see in a year anyway.
    Again though the event itself is great.
  • Haven't even bothered trying since the first time. Who in the right mind would gear ewoks with the state the game is moving towards?
  • Please increase the drop, add more tiers/refreshes, or increase the frequency. Wicket is holding my ewok squad back, even though I've been able to complete the event easily every time.