Changes to Platoons

Dear Devs,

I absolutely love territory battles, both light side and dark side. It is so much to play through the missions and tactically save your abilities in case you encounter an elite enemy on the next wave.

However the last two iterations of territory battles have really rubbed me the wrong way. And there is one explanation, platoons.

Platoons are an atrocity now. They are incompleteable for a lot of guilds because they require characters that can only be farmed through packs or Wicket who shows up once in a while in an all ewok event. I would like to offer a solution that still encourages spending but allows for guilds to still be able to complete some platoons.

For platoons 1-3, these should be gimmies, CUPs, Lobots, your standard non-legendary all long time characters everyone can easily acquire.

Platoon 4, this one should start including some characters who are harder farms, Baze, Chirrut, BB8, GK, Han. This doesn't mean the whole platoon should be made up of these guys but incorporate them into it.

Platoon 5, now you can start adding some of the newer additions to the game while building upon the earlier requirements. Yeah have a Jawa in here but this one should be harder to fill up.

Platoon 6, this can be the "paywalled" characters still in packs or legendary characters and the hard to farm guys.

My thoughts for this is it gives all guilds a chance to complete some platoons while giving an incentive to buck up and spend the money to fill out all of them.