Time between events

"recruit players who have these characters"- something Kosi told the community to do in order to meet platoon requirements in TB.

We used to have a few days to do this.

Now we have less than an hour to get members in a guild before a new event starts... And we only have that because someone noticed a mistake by CG (the other "mistake", they just changed the description rather then admitting fault.)

You are making guilds suffer and breaking them apart. We know you want people to spend - you're leaving them very little choice if they want to improve, but we won't.

Replies

• Options
    Figure it out.
  • Options
    We and other guilds are doing just fine, haven't heard of any issues at all even with these new events. Perhaps is the way your managing your guild?

I wish there was some overlapping in some of these events to keep us busy, the rewards are great and we need more!
  • Options
    They have effectively done away with mercenaries. But more events = more rewards = more mk3 carbantis
  • Options
    So, skip a TW if you want to change guilds. In the long run this should happen so rarely that it doesn't matter. If you are changing guilds every week, then you are playing wrong.
  • Options
    event spam is the fastest way to kill the game
  • Options
    They have effectively done away with mercenaries. But more events = more rewards = more mk3 carbantis

I believe you meant mk4 carbantis. Mk3's would be useful, but that's not what we seem to get.
    Did you notice the "reward" for 10 Endor Escalation clears is mk4 carbantis? Because that's certainly what I need more of: Mk4 Carbantis!

(mk4carbantis)
  • Options
    Muaddib wrote: »

I believe you meant mk4 carbantis. Mk3's would be useful, but that's not what we seem to get.
    Did you notice the "reward" for 10 Endor Escalation clears is mk4 carbantis? Because that's certainly what I need more of: Mk4 Carbantis!

(mk4carbantis)

Who knows... We might need them further down the track

That being said for the average player the bottlenecks are still carbantis/cuffs/guns and that doesn't look like clearing any time soon.
  • Options
    Sonido wrote: »
    event spam is the fastest way to kill the game

No it really isn't.
  • Options
    @skywhopper Your obviously not a part of a community where members move between guilds all the time.
  • Options
    And you can't even afford to skip events anymore - you hurt your guild in doing so.
  • Options
    But the main point is, Devs supposedly want us to recruit members that can meet platoon requirements (or spend to get these p2w toons) but they give us an hour to get someone in the guild?
  • Options
    I see his point, people leave the game to move on in life or because they no longer find enjoyment. It can be very hard to find a replacement, especially when everyone thinks they deserve to be in a top guild because they have 1.5mil GP.