Autoplay AI is horrible vs. NS & zombie

I play most of my arena fights in autoplay. Today I played vs. a nightsisters team and the AI was so stupid. I don‘t know if this is a bug but my team attacked the zombie only! No regular attack was against any other member of the opposite team except the zombie (counter attacks locked out). Video proofe: https://youtu.be/NhyDgxxT4cA

Replies

• Lol it wasn't true auto... If u keep targeted any enemy toon and then press auto all ur team will attack this enemy until hes dead... Or until another enemy taunts, then ur AI will swich the target to the taunter until hes dead (it doesnt matter if the taunt disapear, they will still attack the targeted enemy until he dies or the AI is forced to attack someother cuz other taunt, stealth into the argeted enemy, etc.)

The way to "fix" it is either untap the target once u press auto (then they all will spread attack random) or just manually it (better imo xD)
  • In this case stop autoplaying :) It is strange to ask to devs to solve your problem as you don't make any effort to win.
  • @Sarcodino I didn‘t target any enemy. As you can see Talzin is auto targeted from the beginning... and as you can see as well my team attacks the zombie even when she does not taunt! This should be fixed as it may means that the AI also behaves the same way in defens. @Jos33680 I play on auto because I try many teams in arena to check which could hold best in defense!
  • U didnt target anyone, but u neither untargeted anyone, and since MT was targeted by default at the start of the fight, and then zombi got taunt, it means zombi was ur target, and since zombi dont die (ok he died, but also revived in the same turn) ur target didnt change and thats why u keep atacking the same toon.

If u want to play true auto u have to untap the target once start the auto fight to remove this circle from the screen, then ur characters will spread attacks randomly arround the whole enemy team...

But if u just press auto and dont untap the target then ur characters will use random attack against th initial target until its dead, then they will swich to other target and keep attacking him until hes dead (just focusing attacks, not trrue auto)

Sorry for my englis xD its not my main language and the diference between both thigs is so small tocexplain it with that few vocabulary xD
  • When you start a battle, you have a target set on the lead. If you don't remove that target after hitting auto, the target will remain on the leader until someone taunts, at which point the target shifts to them. After taunt is removed, the target remains on that person until they are dead, which in the case of Zombie, never really happens.
    You have 2 choices, either unselect your targeting or stop playing on auto.
  • Is that why nightsisters are so overpowered on offense .... because the ai makes our toons keep attacking the zombie over and over?
  • AtlasMKx
    260 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Mobewan wrote: »
    Is that why nightsisters are so overpowered on offense .... because the ai makes our toons keep attacking the zombie over and over?

No the AI doesn't, since it doesn't have to target. This is really only a problem if you are fighting against NS on auto and you don't unselect the default target.
  • @Sarcodino I didn‘t target any enemy. As you can see Talzin is auto targeted from the beginning... and as you can see as well my team attacks the zombie even when she does not taunt! This should be fixed as it may means that the AI also behaves the same way in defens. @Jos33680 I play on auto because I try many teams in arena to check which could hold best in defense!

Try watching your video again I watched it and you can clearly see the targeting reticle on zombie everytime you attack so 2 solutions for you slow the speed down so you can manually switch the target when your character goes so the next toon attacks someone else or just play the battles manually like the game was intended

TLDR: Git gud brah