Allow for Leader/Officer to opt in for the Guild

Please let the guild leader or officers sign up the guild as a whole. It should be on them to know if their members will participate and if they do not, they will lose.

This is the third time that our guild was on the cusp of getting 25 people to see it in time. First two we barely made it and now we didnt simply because people had to individually opt in.

Replies

• So, the leader opts in for the members that aren't active enough to log in in 24 hours and click "join". Then these same players don't bother to set defense squads or participate in the attack phase. Hmmm.... doesn't seem like a good situation. Not to sound too callous, but perhaps you need to find more active members, or join a more active guild.
  • Yeah, I'm an officer and wouldn't do that to my guild mates. If they don't want or have rl things to take care of I'm not gonna select for them. If would do a great disservice to the whole if they can't actually participate. Like the other guy said, either get more active players or join a more active guild. I understand your frustration but that is the best solution in your situation. Good luck in your gaming activities