Kru team comp strategy

So needing a little help before I gear and zeta him has anyone have a good team comp even if it’s outside of fo?

Replies

• zzKRU, zFOST, zKylo, FOO and Thrawn is a squad that hits rank 1 in my shard (looking at you, balbo). KRU is only at 4 stars, gear 11, still functions pretty well. One mass attack from GK has potential to wipe him out, though.
  • Raid han 'shoot first' = bye bye officer.

All over, that 260+ speed you managed to get your officer to is now worthless.

GG
  • IronRanger
    202 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    Raid han 'shoot first' = bye bye officer.

All over, that 260+ speed you managed to get your officer to is now worthless.

GG

Doesn't KRUz have a starting auto taunt? And a 100% counter while taunting?
  • Yeah.

But raid Han doesn't give a rats rectum about that.

Neither does CLS with his special up either for that matter.
  • Any actual good advice would be awesome
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    for me, FO are like Empire, you really need 2 tanks to make them work efficiently. So the basis is KRU and FOST. After, all depends on your rank. After top 50, you can easily make a full FO squad, but in the top 50, because of Han and CLS, it will be harder to have a full FO.

KRU willl need his 2 zetas to give his full potential since both are useful in an FO squad. He will fully works in a stun team, so keep FO that stuns in your team first, so Kylo Ren, FOTP. Because of Han, FOO can die quickly, so for me he's not so important anymore as before.

zzKRU, FOST, FOTP, Kylo Ren and zBariss can really be a good team. Both Kylo Ren already have a good survivability. KRU recovers 8% health when he's damaged, so added to the unique of Bariss, he's almost unkillable. Kylo Ren gets more and more defense when he's hit, same effect combined to Bariss' unique. And finally, Bariss smoothly cleanse.