Deathmark glitch (?)

I'm not sure if I'm the only one who experienced this but in Hpit and HAAT when I use Death Troopers Deathmark ability on the lead ( sometimes tank rancor or Rocket B2 ) after the debuff has timed out (like 2 or 3 turns) I'm not able to pick another target it stays locked on whoever was Deathmarked

Replies

• I'm not sure if I'm the only one who experienced this but in Hpit and HAAT when I use Death Troopers Deathmark ability on the lead ( sometimes tank rancor or Rocket B2 ) after the debuff has timed out (like 2 or 3 turns) I'm not able to pick another target it stays locked on whoever was Deathmarked

Its a very well known issue.
  • Among MANY others with Deathmark. At this point, it mine as well put the deathmark over DT himself. Needs fixes all over the place.
  • This has happened to just about everyone with death trooper
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • A death mark’s not an easy thing to live with.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines