QoL requests 3.0

Lord_Terminus
239 posts Member
edited January 2018
Not sure if this is already out there but here are some ideas for a potential QOL update:

1. Rogue One Faction Tag
2. Bronzium-Buy x10 button
3. In-Game Farm tool (highlights input desired shards and gear in shipments or something like that)
4. Put Bronzium at the front of the store. I have to scroll past 30 packs and most of the time it lags and I 5. have to start scrolling all over again
6. Automatic Raid Starter--just choose which tier of raid you want to do and it automatically starts that tier whenever you have enough tickets
7. Gem Refresh on gear requests
8. Better Mod Farming methods (maybe just add a set amount of mod challenges you can do in a day rather than an energy requirement)
9. Better Farming opportunities for MK 5 Stun Gun, MK 3 Holo Projectors, MK 3 Carbantis, MK 3 Stun Cuffs
Ally Code: 357-613-281
swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
Post edited by Lord_Terminus on

Replies

• NemesisIIYou
    24 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Even though these are some of the most popular posts that generate many excited ideas and tons of responses, the moderators zealously continue to move them to the rarely-viewed "feedback" section as quickly as they pop up. I've seen 2 in two days meet their demise in this way. Sorry.

Edit: Since, I assume, they will banish me from the forums for daring to speak the truth, I'm gonna go for the gold here:

These once lively and thriving forums have become lackluster and beaten. You can almost hear their squeals of delight as they realize another post is "eligible" to be buried in a subforum, and you can literally watch a great post die the moment it is moved, never seeing another response from players.

Dear Santa, my 3.0 wish: please stop moving everything out of this channel. Hugs and kisses, XOXO and yours truly, Nemesis.

PS: I've left milk and cookies by the "Decide to let this post live in general" button.
    Post edited by NemesisIIYou on
  • Big thumbs up to #9 and include mk5 droid callers as well. Most of my characters are gear blocked by these items
  • Rogue one faction tag yes please!
    Add auto to continue through each galactic war node if you want!
    Take out challenge gear and other useless gear from raid rewards
    Make new challenges tiers
    Fix data pack store so it isn't so glitchy to scroll through and buying bronziums is glitchy
    Add stun guns to the guild shipments
    Also update the gear at the bottom of shipments that you buy with credits to include more useful gear, like stun guns and cuffs and less junk
  • Rogue one faction tag with the addition of Galen erso...
  • Yes Galen and Saw! And Blue leader and his ship! and Raddus!
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    9. Better Farming opportunities for [...], MK 4 Carbantis

You meant mk3? Add stun cuffs to the list.
  • Bronzium packs is never going to change. Go to mod challenges. Scroll to end. Click on Resistance. Hit back button. Notice how the screen is still On resistance. It didn’t reset. Now. To devs. Copy and paste that code into the store.

Ok... all joking aside. They know. It’s like that for a reason. The same reason bathrooms are usually at the very back of stores. Making you walk through/scroll through supposedly increases your chance of buying something. It’s the same reason we still get “free bronzium packs” 5 times a day in crazy increments. So we keep coming back and scrolling through. And same reason they will never add a “buy10” feature. Because the Way it is now. Sitting there with 100k points you probably won’t have the patience to spend it all. So you might get to 75k then take a break. Coming back later to spend more ally points, and in turn, scrolling through the store again. Moving the bronzium packs to the beginning of the line would take a dev a matter of seconds, and would make our lives easier. But they don’t care about that. It’s all about money. Welcome to capitalism.

As far as #8 and 9. Yep. I agree. Though, farming opportunities would make people less likely to spend crystals on gear and mods. But yea you definitely are on point. I just don’t see those things happening sadly.
  • When did QoL 2.0 ever happen? Almost every change they've put in recently has made this game worse. Gear crunch? Here are some more toons to try to gear up. Useless gear in end-game content? Here's some more content with useless rewards. GW too hard? OK lets make it way too easy for half of you, then make it harder for the other half.
  • When did QoL 2.0 ever happen? Almost every change they've put in recently has made this game worse. Gear crunch? Here are some more toons to try to gear up. Useless gear in end-game content? Here's some more content with useless rewards. GW too hard? OK lets make it way too easy for half of you, then make it harder for the other half.

That was the Guild store revamp
    Naw wrote: »
    9. Better Farming opportunities for [...], MK 4 Carbantis

You meant mk3? Add stun cuffs to the list.

Thanks for catching my typo, I’ll fix that
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • snarzenal
    316 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    A couple of QoL ideas.

A faction select button on the squad builder screen.
    (So when are assembling our squads, we don’t have to scroll down 100x through the rather small selection window on the left side of the screen to select the characters. Maybe instead of the leadership button?)

A mod “set lock”.
    (Many toons require the same mod set. Allowing us to swap all 6 mods simultaneously not only saves time, it helps us keep certain sets together. Until every toon has it’s own set, this would be very handy.)
  • I would love to see a Gear "Forge". Where you can utilize the thousands of useless pieces they give us everyday and forge them together to increase the gear level. They could even overcharge the markup on forging, just like they do in the Shard Shop. Ex) 200 mk 4 Stun Guns could be forged into 1 mark 5 Stun Gun Prototype.

We could at least make use of the pieces of gear that we would otherwise never utilize.

Thoughts?