Mythic-omega events

So I’ve noticed CG has made an attempt to modernize a lot of stuff towards “end game content.” Between TB difficulty to legendary events, and most recently, mythic events. Now I am not complaining about free omegas, but let’s be honest. I could solo these omega events with a single g8 character if they let me. And while omegas are very useful, they are relatively easy to get at max level.

What if they added another, more difficult mythic tier to the omega events that rewarded a single zeta mat. They don’t happen overly often, so it wouldn’t be like handing zetas out. And personally, I enjoy the idea of making a 3 man squad with class based restrictions. I would enjoy the challenge, and I feel like it would help modernize the omega event to be more relevant to end game content.

Replies

• Options
    I know I don't speak for everybody, but I always have more zetas than omegas these days. I'd love to see a tier added to the omega events that reward multiple omegas.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    Kyno This is general discussion. More so than the nightsister thread that’s been sitting in general for weeks. Or your recent thread in general how you’d like to see changes about an event. Or half of the other threads sitting in general right now. I’m done with this forum. You guys police this **** like crazy, it’s impossible to actually get a decent discussion going about anything. Kind of defeats the purpose of a FORUM don’t you think? Stop moving posts that you don’t agree with to the graveyard.
  • Options
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    I know I don't speak for everybody, but I always have more zetas than omegas these days. I'd love to see a tier added to the omega events that reward multiple omegas.

Lol lucky you. Do you have all your capital ships maxed out? But yea I guess it is called omega battles, I wouldn’t complain for another tier that rewarded more omegas. The reward was only half the point though. The final tier is too easy. Like one shot everything with g8 character easy. Would like to see something a bit more suited to end game