Galactic war tokens

I'm just trying to do some quick math for shard farming speed and for the life of me I just forgot how much total tokens players can earn from completing galactic war. Anyone know?

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    1200 from a full galactic war.
  • Options
  • Options
    Thats probably why no toon thats worth it is moved there. The veteran players can just instantly get them haha
  • Options
    Spend them in the shard shop!!
  • Options
    I thought it yielded 1600
  • Options
    Leon4107 wrote: »
    Thats probably why no toon thats worth it is moved there. The veteran players can just instantly get them haha

It's actually a silly move not to put them there because everyone has equal opportunity to farm them at the exact same rate. Veterans only have an advantage of already having the tokens, but the refresh times still prevents them from getting any more than 15 shards per day (same as FTP). They could of course refresh for crystals, but since buying crystals is a monetary benefit to EA, it would make sense for them to encourage people to deplete their crystal supply or have to go buy more crystals in order to get the character farmed more quickly.
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    They need to move some new toons into the GW store. I’m sitting on 50k tokens....

Why would u be sitting on that much? U can get gear from the shard shop
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    SunTzu wrote: »
    I thought it yielded 1600

1200 was the right answer.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.