Mythic Events

I can't find the original post but will mythic events include being able to replay the Palpatine and Yoda events? Or does it only apply to BB8, Thrawn, Luke, R2?

Replies

• phatphil3 wrote: »
    I can't find the original post but will mythic events include being able to replay the Palpatine and Yoda events? Or does it only apply to BB8, Thrawn, Luke, R2?

All legendaries will have one eventually. Not luke tho.
  • Luke is not legendary event, rather hero's journey. And it is confirmed they will happen, but it is not necessarily confirmed that they will happen in the very next legendary event (they are still being made)
  • Legendaries, yes. Hero’s Journies, no.

I don’t think they’ll all be right away, though. Take a look at what CapGasp said about the Yoda mythic in the other thread. It sounds like some are still being designed.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Thanks for the responses guys! Really wish the Luke one was replayable because I loved that event.
  • phatphil3 wrote: »
    Thanks for the responses guys! Really wish the Luke one was replayable because I loved that event.

Hey, there’s always hope! Post in the feedback forum and it might be expanded to Journies some day. That’s how Legendary events got Mythic status in the first place. Good luck!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.